Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

RedOne and Little Monsters

Regina George

Featured Posts

Gardevoir
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Just because Mark prefers to do funk and rock music doesn't mean he is a great producer. So far he hasn't proven to me anything yet. 

and to me ha has. :p 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, JGD said:

Since when have people here disrespected RedOne?  We give him credit for the wonderful hits he's created and produced with Gaga, but some of us wants Gaga to work with other producers as well. 

GIRL just some comments

''Yawn. Are you guys still hung up on him? He's mediocre at best.''

''BasicOne can keep it''

''He's trying to delay the end of his career for as long as he can''

''Thanks ReDone but not thanks. Shoulda kept your mouth shut about her when you were dropping your **** a few months ago. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. ''

Gardevoir
1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

how?

Does it really matter? Just prefer his work over Redone's that's all. I'm not saying his superior to all producers. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

lol at you all not giving gaga credit 

yup this comment again :sharon:

Gaga couldn't make it without producer. That is not how music and record labels work.

dannydevito

yes youre right gaga didnt become one of the most influential popstars in history thanks to her own hard work, but because of a producer that has barely any hits besides his work with gaga herself

Regina George
Just now, dannydevito said:

yes youre right gaga didnt become one of the most influential popstars in history thanks to her own hard work, but because of a producer that has barely any hits besides his work with gaga herself

Gaga couldn't make it without producer. That is not how music and record labels work.x2

dannydevito
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

Gaga couldn't make it without producer. That is not how music and record labels work.x2

you know there are other producers that could've done redones job.x2

I'm not sure what site you're on, but it's not the same site I'm on.

People who prefer Redone's work over all he other producers act more like Redone fans than Gaga fans. They also act as if he was the one who created her.

Meanwhile, she honestly be nowhere without the help of Rob Fusari, who helped create the entity that is Lady Gaga. Redone produced some of her songs, but he had no hand in making the woman who she is.

People honestly need to get over the fact we are not returing to her peak of fame again. That's what people want Redone for. For a number one hit, for fame.

I don't want gaga to stagnate. That's why I'm okay with her never looking back. not to add in, she honestly seems to have grown an animosity with the man. redone said it one of his interviews, that he and Gaga just don't create teh same magic.

I thoroughly enjoys songs as the works of Gaga, not her producers. but I'll honestly say, very few of my fav fav songs have Redone's handiwork in them.

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

You respect DJWS and Mark but not REDONE.  :sharon:

What?

I've literally seen Monsters call Mark the reason why Amy died because they didn't like Perfect Illusion.

Not to mention the hate DJWS got thoughout 2014-15 on here....

Literally everyone of Gaga's team on here is hated.

Regina George
Just now, dannydevito said:

you know there are other producers that could've done redones job.x2

ammm for how long are you following Gaga's carrer? RO is the only real producer that wanted to work with her. Rob F. also but he was not in RL.

Nirvana

And I thought he's the most respected producer Gaga has had..
This forum goes crazy everytime he's mentioned... Yes, some negative comments but mostly as a reaction to you underrating Gaga's role in her success.

Reality
10 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

:sure:

"OFC you can have your opinion and you can say that you don't want him to work with Gaga again but just RESPECT this guy. "

:oprah:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Regina George
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

I'm not sure what site you're on, but it's not the same site I'm on.

People who prefer Redone's work over all he other producers act more like Redone fans than Gaga fans. They also act as if he was the one who created her.

Meanwhile, she honestly be nowhere without the help of Rob Fusari, who helped create the entity that is Lady Gaga. Redone produced some of her songs, but he had no hand in making the woman who she is.

People honestly need to get over the fact we are not returing to her peak of fame again. That's what people want Redone for. For a number one hit, for fame.

I don't want gaga to stagnate. That's why I'm okay with her never looking back. not to add in, she honestly seems to have grown an animosity with the man. redone said it one of his interviews, that he and Gaga just don't create teh same magic.

I thoroughly enjoys songs as the works of Gaga, not her producers. but I'll honestly say, very few of my fav fav songs have Redone's handiwork in them.

This is your opinion and I respect that. Can you do the same for my opinion?

dannydevito
2 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

ammm for how long are you following Gaga's carrer? RO is the only real producer that wanted to work with her. Rob F. also but he was not in RL.

u know gaga didn't ask every single producer in the world to participate in the album, dont u

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived