Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

Million Reasons recieved 1,459 Radio Spins this week.

JerellM

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I just think these achievement threads are satire at this point. 

bFYup9o.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

I heard it on a Sioux Falls SD radio station the other day :giveup:

I'm ready for a hit.

Currently listening to Joanne

Lona Delery
11 hours ago, Kayla said:

Let me know when something one of you has done makes it into the US Top 100 of anything. 

#30 may not be a show-stopping-slayage of an achievement, but it's an achievement nonetheless- don't downplay Gaga's success, even when she's not running the world like she used to. You can't expect her to be #1 or #2 every single era.

get over the fact that this ain't an achievement.

And love your logic. So you can only criticize something if you achieved it first. Close all the Trump bashing threads and so on then, because noone of us ever got elected US president :awkney: 
These "achievement" threads are a desperate attempt by little monsters to pretend as if Gaga is still on top. She isn't. Get over it and move on.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

get over the fact that this ain't an achievement.

And love your logic. So you can only criticize something if you achieved it first. Close all the Trump bashing threads and so on then, because noone of us ever got elected US president :awkney: 
These "achievement" threads are a desperate attempt by little monsters to pretend as if Gaga is still on top. She isn't. Get over it and move on.

What about this thread indicates that the OP thinks Gaga is still on top? So you can only consider something an achievement if you're "on top"? 

Maybe you need to get over the fact that people like to give Gaga credit where it's due, even for the smaller things.

And people are bashing Trump because they think he's not fit to be President- they're not dissing the relevant status of Presidency. For your analogy to make sense people would have to be saying becoming President isn't worthy of the Achievement tag.

This hate on achievement threads are desperate attempts by fans to only praise Gaga when she's on top. If you don't like it, perhaps you should move on to another thread instead of whining about someone giving Gaga a little praise on her fansite. 

Archived