Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

CTM gives me life!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

Every time my Apple Music is on shuffle and it plays Come to Mama I just can not skip it! I don't know if it's  the broadway like beat to it or just the message, specially the part where she sings "Psychic guru catches minnows in the harbor...
Everyone tells him he should work a little harder"

so in love with it ❤️!!!! 

monstermusic

You're not alone!!! I'm in love with this song, too!!!

I love the part where she sings "the only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in"

Probably top 3 from the album for me 

Squeeshy Keety

I have said this way too many times, but it is my new favorite song of Gaga's :sara:

It has incredible meaning, an interesting beat, and a refreshing retro/Beetle-ish feel (same with Just Another Day), and it needs to be appreciated more :air:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

TCHIKITAH
9 minutes ago, monstermusic said:

You're not alone!!! I'm in love with this song, too!!!

I love the part where she sings "the only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in"

Probably top 3 from the album for me 

I can so see it being performed in a musical or something. It would be massive and awesome!

love it 

Reality

Loved the song since the beginning! It's really one of my favorites now, great message and just overall great sound :hor:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

juicyjuicy

OMG LOVE IT TOO. UNDERRATED GEM.

Haha I love the part after the minnows in the harbour line where she says "now get to work! catch him!" - it's soooo cute and Broadway-like!

warhol killer

Very underrated.

I'd say this song is like "The Queen" (BTW) of Joanne because it's very underrated, and one of the best songs in my opinion.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Reality
3 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Very underrated.

I'd say this song is like "The Queen" (BTW) of Joanne because it's very underrated, and one of the best songs in my opinion.

I loved The Queen! Both CTM and The Queen are very underrated songs imo

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Queen Gloria

YASSSSS! Snatch my 50s doo wop/surf pop WEAVE, MOTHER! I want a music video for CTM, STAT. :giveup:

I keep imagining it being like Solange's video for her song I Decided. Am I a flop for comparing CTM to early 2000s Solange? :toofunny: Especially the colorful 60s  segment at the beginning mixed with civil rights imagery in the background. I think this kind of video would be perfect for CTM.

Seriously, mute this video and play CTM, it fits perfectly! 

Archived