OOOOOOOO

but our lovely fad won't let this happen because she's sooo huge now :neyde:

Are you sure of it ? ^^

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
3 hours ago, Aussie said:

To finish this off, within this context, i wouldn't be surprised if she did re-release Joanne with additional songs, and if those songs were some of the dance numbers written with RedOne. That would be a nice 'thank you' to her loyal fans who stuck through her through thick and thin yet are also praying for some new dance numbers :-) 

I hope it will :excited2:

raw

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Aussie said:

To finish this off, within this context, i wouldn't be surprised if she did re-release Joanne with additional songs, and if those songs were some of the dance numbers written with RedOne. That would be a nice 'thank you' to her loyal fans who stuck through her through thick and thin yet are also praying for some new dance numbers :-) Not saying she owes anyone anything. But given how she got her fans through pop/dance music, i think its not unreasonable for certain people to have such hopes.

Well, I think it would be a good thing to do, Joanne is beyond amazing ! Don't get me wrong, this album is definitely one of her bests !

Though I feel like the formula is already 'tired'... Her streaming is slowing down, radios aren't really in love with it, she can't have a top 50 hit anymore, her videos are 'flopping' (especially MR, PI did quite fine). If she fails with single #3, it will be over for sure.

A EP or re-release with few mainstream songs added for radios could help Joanne to last longer. Let's not pretend RedOne / Gaga are not doing magic, they always do it. In writing and production. The GP would love it (just watch the press and GP getting excited when they announced RedOne was back for LG5).

In term of charts and success, RedOne being back would help a lot. In terms music, well it would be new Gaga music. Everybody is happy at the end.

Lady Palutena

Maybe some of you should go through all your Gaga albums and put RedOne and Nadir Khayat as the contributing artist and album artist, respectively, because obviously, he's more the artist than Gaga is to you...

9m3mqz1.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Well, I think it would be a good thing to do, Joanne is beyond amazing ! Don't get me wrong, this album is definitely one of her bests !

Though I feel like the formula is already 'tired'... Her streaming is slowing down, radios aren't really in love with it, she can't have a top 50 hit anymore, her videos are 'flopping' (especially MR, PI did quite fine). If she fails with single #3, it will be over for sure.

A EP or re-release with few mainstream songs added for radios could help Joanne to last longer. Let's not pretend RedOne / Gaga are not doing magic, they always do it. In writing and production. The GP would love it (just watch the press and GP getting excited when they announced RedOne was back for LG5).

In term of charts and success, RedOne being back would help a lot. In terms music, well it would be new Gaga music. Everybody is happy at the end.

tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_500.gif

that'd be beyond perfect

2 minutes ago, tatsuorlando said:

I tweeted about this.  Please retweet and let them how we feel

https://mobile.twitter.com/t_ARTPOPPER/status/810427488622899200

retweeted :cryga: hope it helps somehow :cryga:

LilMonsterKills

As if Gaga's big ego would ever let that happen :toofunny:

If one of those songs ended up being a smash she would be pissed af. 

I honestly think that one of Gaga's objectives with Joanne is to cleanse this fanbase, and I see that she's succeeding already. It is sad that as an artist and woman, Gaga has evolved and matured, but a a large percentage of her fans haven't and still expect her to repeat herself and cater to their little diva needs of fashion and dance rhythms. 

Perhaps Gaga has come to realize that her fans are the most difficult if not impossible to please: we saw that starting with BTW but it became more obvious with ARTPOP and so she probably said 'screw these little flopsters, I'm gonna cater to a broader and more diverse crowd with music that speaks more to who I am as an artist and  a person today'.

I personally can't stop listening to Joanne: this album is very solid. Lyrically, it's her best; the lyrics of SP, HG, CTM, AD and JAD are exquisite and **** all over her previous work. Sonically, the music can withstand the test of time: I can already see non single classics in the songs listed above, and vocally, Gaga shows she's versatile in different genres because she really got pipes. 

So if you're still hoping for a smash hit, don't hope much: it seems that Gaga, her label and radio have moved on from this idea, and if you can't, I suggest that you do too unless you want to keep setting yourselves for disappointment, or simply find another artist that caters to your needs.

7 minutes ago, alffy74 said:

I honestly think that one of Gaga's objectives with Joanne is to cleanse this fanbase, and I see that she's succeeding already. It is sad that as an artist and woman, Gaga has evolved and matured, but a a large percentage of her fans haven't and still expect her to repeat herself and cater to their little diva needs of fashion and dance rhythms. 

Perhaps Gaga has come to realize that her fans are the most difficult if not impossible to please: we saw that starting with BTW but it became more obvious with ARTPOP and so she probably said 'screw these little flopsters, I'm gonna cater to a broader and more diverse crowd with music that speaks more to who I am as an artist and  a person today'.

I personally can't stop listening to Joanne: this album is very solid. Lyrically, it's her best; the lyrics of SP, HG, CTM, AD and JAD are exquisite and **** all over her previous work. Sonically, the music can withstand the test of time: I can already see non single classics in the songs listed above, and vocally, Gaga shows she's versatile in different genres because she really got pipes. 

So if you're still hoping for a smash hit, don't hope much: it seems that Gaga, her label and radio have moved on from this idea, and if you can't, I suggest that you do too unless you want to keep setting yourselves for disappointment, or simply find another artist that caters to your needs.

She's not maturer, she's just more tactful 

check your fact

and for whatever's sake, Just stop any ageist sxxt, Lady Gaga turning 30 doesn't make her have to do anything or be like blah blah blah

9 minutes ago, leecy said:

She's not maturer, she's just more tactful 

check your fact

and for whatever's sake, Just stop any ageist sxxt, Lady Gaga turning 30 doesn't make her have to do anything or be like blah blah blah

Where did you see ageist comment? I never mentioned her age. So your interpretation of what I said doesn't make it a fact, since you're so quick at telling people to check their fact. 

doja scat

Some of the replies in this thread are the most cancerous things I've read on GagaDaily. 

Yikes :awkney:

3 minutes ago, alffy74 said:

Where did you see ageist comment? I never mentioned her age. So your interpretation of what I said doesn't make it a fact, since you're so quick at telling people to check their fact. 

Cause you wouldn't say a two year old Baby Gaga immature

Archived