❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

Which era had the best merch?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

I think it's a toss up between TFM era or ARTPOP.  I had the white Telephone t-shirt.  The one that her wearing the ICONIC telephone hat.

I bought my special man friend an ARTPOP t-shirt.  The one that had the album cover all over the shirt.  

Worst is easily Joanne.  They look like something a waiter/waitress would wear.

The Fame Monster/Monster Ball Tour

WHEW LORD when will today's tryhards with their try hard pop up shops. I mean, that your book alone >>>

BTW was messy and tacky

who will love me when the night is over

AndyDWUW

Could someone post pictures?

I was at the ArtRave and regret that I didn't buy a single merchandise item :emma:

2020Covid19IsOurs
4 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

without a doubt joanne era with its iconic ysl white tshirt

1461007824-good-white-t-shirts-adam-lipp

Iconiqué:lolly:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Batwings

The Fame Monster/Monster Ball merch was GLORIOUS, but my favorite Gaga item ever -- and I'm not sure if this counts as merch or not -- is the limited edition vinyl picture disc set for BTW.  :wub:

MonsterPaws
3 minutes ago, Sawyer Leamon said:

Does the workshop count? I remember literally crying because I couldn't go. Lady-Gaga-and-Barneys-New-York-Launch-Ga

THIS. I would have killed to have gone to NYC :giveup:

The cookies, the props, the toys, the UGHHHH Gaga WYD

BlueHydrangeas

7 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

THIS. I would have killed to have gone to NYC :giveup:

The cookies, the props, the toys, the UGHHHH Gaga WYD

LIKE WHO ELSE COULD EVER?

I was ready to sell a kidney

teacup+at+barneys.jpg

The Fame Monster was great. The super deluxe boxset, the iconic Alejandro candle and the countless shirt designs. Tour merch was cool. 

Born This Way was over the top when it came to merch, and I loved it. The tour merch was unique and pretty cool. The shirts had nice designs. Also the workshop was during that era, which was super cool. Can't forget about the 9 piece vinyl set and all the various re-releases of BTW. Plus, I feel like this was the time you could find her face on almost anything (magazines, etc.) I even remember there being a Lady Gaga toothbrush at the time. 

ARTPOP tour merch was cool, but there wasn't a lot of merchandise outside of tour-specific stuff. This is when her shirt designs just started to be the album cover slapped onto a shirt. Although I did like the "Slay" shirt. 

Cheek To Cheek was actually great imo. We got a lot of different versions of C2C, the box set, all kinds of merch on the website, and I would consider Eau De Gaga a part of it as well. 

Joanne has a $40 baseball hat and a t shirt that says "Lady Gaga" on the shoulder, so that's something, I guess.

Archived