💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in "an intimate concert" @Wynn Las Vegas TONIGHT!!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

Why are people overreacting at the price? This is a NEW YEARS EVE intimate show, not everyone can afford this once in a lifetime experience but she will certainly make it worth every penny spent. 

VANTABLACK
5 hours ago, mister max said:

Yes because "ok" brings in very much needed conversation :poot:

Cackling at you trying to explain it with "I actually meant that I accept this concert " :poot: who would even say that

Yeah and all the hateful threads /posts about Gaga in the last couple days bring in so much needed conversation . Which I have not participated in :whitney: I am proud to say 

Also Im pretty sure we are Having a conversation now :wub: because of my ok 

And also I was going to edit my reply with the oprah thinking (ok :oprah:) emote but my phone battery died when I clicked submit 

I'll probably go and scream SING DANCE IN THE DARK SING DANCE IN THE DAAAAARK. If it's a little jazz crowd consisting of solid conservative tame elderly people then it should be easy to get her attention.

I'll let her know what's up

yzQJB0o.gif

MarryTheKnight

lol these dusty power bottoms that can't even pay for their bi-weekly colonics are complaining that tickets are $1000+

it's an intimate jazz concert with lady gaga

lbr the only people that would want to go to this are baby boomers who ruined the economy while getting rich in the meantime and that is reflected in the price

tumblr_ngg735k4RY1rw0ifto1_250.gif

MarryTheKnight
4 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

I bet Marc Monster has already bought his tickets

He would pay to go to the opening of an envelope if Gaga was there

It's a shame that the "hardcore monsters" that Gaga likes the most are also the most trash :poot:

RAMROD
37 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I'll probably go and scream SING DANCE IN THE DARK SING DANCE IN THE DAAAAARK. If it's a little jazz crowd consisting ofsolid conservative tame elderly people then it should be easy to get her attention.

I'll let her know what's up

yzQJB0o.gif

Next thing you know you'll be ushered out the venue, cos aside from money, these "solid conservative tame elderly people" also got power and previlege to do so just by being there and don't want any interruption. :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
1 hour ago, MarryTheKnight said:

lol these dusty power bottoms that can't even pay for their bi-weekly colonics are complaining that tickets are $1000+

it's an intimate jazz concert with lady gaga

lbr the only people that would want to go to this are baby boomers who ruined the economy while getting rich in the meantime and that is reflected in the price

:air: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BornSimon
11 hours ago, Zilla said:

These celebrity soirees always cost a huge amount of coin, especially for new years. Like for example, Bieber is going to be in Miami and tickets are 500 dollars minimum. 

You think all the teenagers on here would see past their noses? Let them moan, they probably think it's cool to be negative all the time.

LeoElectric

Omg I'm going to vegas in that exact time frame!!!! She's going to be a mile away from my hotel!!! God!!! Someone message her for me and ask for coins Jesus!!! Will there be a meet and greet for those prices???

Archived