Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in "an intimate concert" @Wynn Las Vegas TONIGHT!!

asana15

Featured Posts

Just now, JbGaga said:

Those cheep Joanne clothes and Mark Ronson studio sessions don't pay for themselves.... :nails:

Oh honey, her crop tops and beaded shorts cost the double of your entire existence.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Six thousand US Dollars worth of tickets on the table in this picture:

ahs_musicnotthebling_zps89c72009.gif

Just now, Bio said:

Oh honey, her crop tops and beaded shorts cost the double of your entire existence.

I wear Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Dior, Alexander Mcqueen and Ferragamo. My existence is standing up pretty fine. :classy:

Born To Slay
9 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

if those are the indication of Joanne tour ticket price

Music not the bling my ass

Don't think they are, this is a special event, so it costs more then a normal concert. That said, is it really that appealing to play for a rich snotty crowd? 

Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Don't think they are, this is a special event, so it costs more then a normal concert. That said, is it really that appealing to play for a rich snotty crowd? 

I guess she needs them money :ladyhaha:

But does it worth it? Huge production tours like TMB and TBTWB didn't cost that much. I doubt there will be something huge of one night if this thing. I have a feeling it will be just like C2C, just her and her voice.

Look at those clowns

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I guess so, if I were a celeb, I don't think I'd charge that much.

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I guess she needs them money

But does it worth it? Huge production tours like TMB and TBTWB didn't cost that much. I doubt there will be something huge of one night if this thing. I have a feeling it will be just like C2C, just her and her voice.

It's an overpriced event that's only expensive because it can be. Music not the bling and "I hate money" don't apply here apparently.

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

It's an overpriced event that's only expensive because it can be. Music not the bling and "I hate money" don't apply here apparently.

Even if I have the money to go, It's just not the kind of show that I'd wanna see

If all I want is the singer and the voice, I'd go to Adele and Mariah Carey's show

To those who's attending, hope the show worth the money and they have a great time, ENJOY!!

Look at those clowns

ElectricAlley

Gaga doesn't have control over these ticket prices. This is a promotional concert for Wynn Las Vegas. Not her. But anyway I can't wait for pictures & videos from this "intimate evening" :classy:

On 2016-12-16 at 6:42 PM, thierryrreiht said:

ready for jazzy bops!!

More like Vogue, Express Yourself, and When Doves Cry 

andy232000
42 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

the stage for TMB was 3 million dollars alone...

Archived