💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

MR Posts Largest Daily Radio Increase Yet!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

http://kworb.net/radio/

Wow this is something to be happy about!

Its not by any means out if this world numbers, but this is the highest single day increase in AI and second biggest spins increase since MR entered Top 40

+82 spins (1326 spins)

+0.337M AI (3.553M)

The large AI increase may also have to do with large stations recently adding it to their daily spins such as Z100 and Kiss from Boston!

Its also close to entering top 40 and remains near top 10 on itunes without the discount

Economy
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Slé a bit. What about toronto?

It doesnt appear anywhere in Canadas Top 50 :awkney:

You And I doesnt have to be the only song that did better in the US than Canada anymore :ladyhaha:

pedrohemg

Still very low. If we compare to Applause her biggest success in radio, that improvement is nothing. Applause in mediabase: 130M

Economy
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Still very low. If we compare to Applause her biggest success in radio, that improvement is nothing. Applause in mediabase: 130M

Applause wasnt really her biggest success in radio. More stations were added to sample on the chart over time. I doubt in reality it was a bigger radio hit than Bad Romance or Poker Face

And ur right its not an amazing update. But its the highest so far which means the song still has some steam and isnt plateuing yet

Economy
15 minutes ago, RF said:

So is it generally doing good on radios and charts? I'm not checking constantly sorry

Ummm yes and no

its been a very slow riser and its still only #33 on pop radio after being a single for a month

but before it was increasing super slow and the last week its been increasing at an average rate

So the rate its rising at has accelerated. 

At this point it can easily start picking up or it can start to stall and fall. Either scenario is possible at this time

Just now, Economy said:

Ummm yes and no

its been a very slow riser and its still only #33 on pop radio after being a single for a month

but before it was increasing super slow and the last week its been increasing at an average rate

So the rate its rising at has accelerated. 

At this point it can easily start picking up or it can start to stall and fall. Either scenario is possible at this time

Thank you soo much! Fingers crossed!

The video won't help tho :nails:

DiscoHeaven23
28 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

I haven't heard it on the radio.. ever

Listen to some of the Adult Pop stations. Its being played there the most.

Economy
22 minutes ago, RF said:

Thank you soo much! Fingers crossed!

The video won't help tho

I dunno cuz for some reason i cant fathom the GP is liking it :air: 

Maybe its still shocking to them that gaga can do a "normal" video and they are too focused on that to notice the flaws :awkney: 

I hear it a lot on the Italian radio when I'm going there.

And in France NRJ playing it a lot + the channel started to play the video yesterday, saw it when I was at the gym :D

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived