Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Gaga: I want this to be about my life and not just visuals @MillionReasons

Noah X

Featured Posts

Doncho

That video is from the release day lol. I really wonder what Gaga feels after seeing the REAL reaction from most fans. I hope she takes all the criticism and make better videos next time.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Well you know what.  Gaga did not want it to be professionally done?  Did you ever think about that.  Did you ever think maybe she ****ing likes it the way it ****ing is.  No because you are all selfish dicks who dont give a **** what she wants

Calm down.

Katie14
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

Total nonsense. An over acted, poorly directed, fake behind the scenes music video is no more "about your life" than an over elaborate music videos in which you overdose (Mary The Night), or in which you are killed and your money stolen is by businessmen (GUY), or in which you are limping through a tunnel of light with a prosthetic leg (Applause.)

Creating compelling visuals and creating personal visuals to accompany her music aren't two different things. She should be doing both.

I thought the general consensus was that at the beginning of mtn, Gaga was in that "women's clinic" to have an abortion.

I get what she means, but it's almost like it feels the exact opposite.

Everything about the Million Reasons video seems very... dermal, and surface-level. As many on here have mentioned, most of her videos that were visual driven, particularly from Paparazzi and onward, can be interpreted as incredibly multi-faceted and very deep.

I know she's probably not intending to retroactively state that those meant nothing, but it honestly boggles me to state that this video is "not just visuals", when it is can be interpreted as purely surface-level visuals.

3 points in and ready for more

11 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I thought the general consensus was that at the beginning of mtn, Gaga was in that "women's clinic" to have an abortion.

I always saw the hospital/clinic setting as a multi-metaphor, for 1) her drop from her label 2) her drug issues from back then 3) a sexual assault 4) possibly an abortion.

3 points in and ready for more

15 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

"I know how rejection feels in the business. I got signed, I got dropped, I got signed again. That's actually what the 'Marry the Night' video is about. It's about one of the most horrible days of my life when I got dropped from my first record label and it's the story of what happened that day." - Gaga

I thought the the Cheerio mental meltdown was drug related, but it could just be a mental health thing, but the abortion idea seems unfounded to me. It's up for interpenetration I suppose.

Economy
52 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

I just have to say . . . 

I literally made an account because of how embarrassed I felt reading through the replies here. I've been a weekly lurker since the BEGINNING. The Fame Monster days. And I'm just like . . . how are there so many of you that don't see the story in the two videos she's made so far this album cycle. Because it's literally about how fu**ing  hard she's worked to try to bounce back FOR ALL OF US after serious emotional trauma. Being picked up in the desert and then BAM time to promote. I don't think that "re-used" footage from the iTunes commercial was laziness. I think she's telling a story about how she feels RIGHT NOW, not when she was writing the song. And what does she feel? Immense pressure from her fans to succeed and amaze with everything she touches and anything less than perfection (in their eyes) is just not good enough. I feel like I even see her thinking about this in the mirror as she gets ready to shoot the commercial. Then she gets a message from her sister and a rosary because her family is keeping her strong right now, NOT US. It's actually heartbreaking if my understanding of it is correct. I feel terrible that she might see these things some of you are posting.

/rant

I dont fully agree with everything u said (i agree with some)

But i just wanted to give u ur first reputation cuz its cool to :emma: 

Katie14
2 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

Me and my mother have talked about the MR video and her whole appearance this era and we also noticed that something might be off. But we can't force her to tell us that unfortunately (if that feeling might be true at all) :ohno:

@Zilla

What exactly do you guys mean? She told us she has ptsd. Do you think there is something else she isn't tellin. Us and why do you think that?

Katie14
22 minutes ago, SKANK said:

"I know how rejection feels in the business. I got signed, I got dropped, I got signed again. That's actually what the 'Marry the Night' video is about. It's about one of the most horrible days of my life when I got dropped from my first record label and it's the story of what happened that day." - Gaga

I thought the the Cheerio mental meltdown was drug related, but it could just be a mental health thing, but the abortion idea seems unfounded to me. It's up for interpenetration I suppose.

I think she had an abortion because;

1. She specified she was at a women's clinic.

2. Her Dr delivered her so she is an ogyn.

3. The Dr says no intimacy for 2 weeks.

4. Gaga was wearing menstrual pads on her breasts. (Women can leak milk after an abortion)

5. She said getting dropped the the 2nd of the "2 punch" of the day. 2 bad things happened to her that day and getting dropped threw her over the edge.

16 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I think she had an abortion because;

1. She specified she was at a women's clinic.

2. Her Dr delivered her so she is an ogyn.

3. The Dr says no intimacy for 2 weeks.

4. Gaga was wearing menstrual pads on her breasts. (Women can leak milk after an abortion)

5. She said getting dropped the the 2nd of the "2 punch" of the day. 2 bad things happened to her that day and getting dropped threw her over the edge.

Really great points. You might be right.

55 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

@Zilla

What exactly do you guys mean? She told us she has ptsd. Do you think there is something else she isn't tellin. Us and why do you think that?

idk it just feels like there's something else bothering her besides the PTSD. Maybe that is making me feel something more but it's kind of like she's a shell of what she once was. Like she's detached or everything just feels forced. Hope I'm wrong

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Katie14
3 minutes ago, Zilla said:

idk it just feels like there's something else bothering her besides the PTSD. Maybe that is making me feel something more but it's kind of like she's a shell of what she once was. Like she's detached or everything just feels forced. Hope I'm wrong

Her emotions seemed dulled out in some interviews, like in Japan and the behind the scene vsfs video we got yesterday. Is that what you are talking about? It could be a side effect of whatever medication she is on or it could be the dissociation she talked about. 

4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Her emotions seemed dulled out in some interviews, like in Japan and the behind the scene vsfs video we got yesterday. Is that what you are talking about? It could be a side effect of whatever medication she is on or it could be the dissociation she talked about. 

that's what I mean, well part of it. Not expecting her to be so open with us past this stuff but I  just can't help but think there's something else going on

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Katie14
Just now, Zilla said:

that's what I mean, well part of it. Not expecting her to be so open with us past this stuff but I  just can't help but think there's something else going on

Maybe but i do think ptsd could cover all of the stuff we are seeing in her. 

Archived