Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Joanne Single?

Hades

Next Single  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Which single would be the smartest move for Gaga?

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, adammonroe said:

This is the same as the official audio lmao

Ikr they just put the kiss fm intro in the beginning 

Hello Gaga

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Why did John Wayne suddenly gain so much popularity as a single option? Everyone used to say DH or Dancing in circles

What Changed everyones mind?

Also I dont see JW smashing. Thats an appreciated album track not single material for GP

The VSFS changed it all I think. And for those saying JW would slay the charts they are plain delusional tbh. JW is a great song, but it's not GP pr radio friendly. DIC has everything to at least be a moderate hit, sexual lyrics, a latin, dancehall beat and it's fun.

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Songs that have appreciation among some and get decent numbers without being promo doesnt mean its what the masses will like

Thats why labels dont always select tracks with most streams or sales as next singles. It doesnt always mean anything

Ususally it's a good indicator and in this case I don't see the lower streamed songs off Joanne doing well as singles, because of the songs themselves.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Economy
9 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Ususally it's a good indicator and in this case I don't see the lower streamed songs off Joanne doing well as singles, because of the songs themselves.

Not always. U can have a few ppl love the song, or more ppl like the song...

For chart success its more important that more people like a song than a few people loving it.

Ppl who love a song will replay it more. And given that Gaga isnt exactly a super popular artist right now, the GP isnt gonna be casually streaming her tracks for the most part

its more likely that casual fans make up the biggest portion of these streams. Not the best indicator of what would so best

Gagaplayer315

I think it's A-YO's time to shine 

tumblr_ofjo48SI8n1tl1wfio1_500.gif

Spoiler

They already have the Music video/Apple Comercial to continue the Joanne saga  :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Not always. U can have a few ppl love the song, or more ppl like the song...

For chart success its more important that more people like a song than a few people loving it.

Ppl who love a song will replay it more. And given that Gaga isnt exactly a super popular artist right now, the GP isnt gonna be casually streaming her tracks for the most part

its more likely that casual fans make up the biggest portion of these streams. Not the best indicator of what would so best

I said ususally and you said not always, they mean the same thing :oprah:

Again, I think the lower streamed songs wouldn't do well because of the songs themselves; not just their unpopularity. 

The fan favorite's off Joanne (a-yo, DH, DiC, and John Wayne) have more potential than the rest of the album tracks. 

I mean picking a song that's even least liked among fans, wouldn't make sense nor probably do well.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Economy
3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I said ususally and you said not always, they mean the same thing :oprah:

Again, I think the lower streamed songs wouldn't do well because of the songs themselves; not just their unpopularity. 

The fan favorite's off Joanne (a-yo, DH, DiC, and John Wayne) have more potential than the rest of the album tracks. 

I mean picking a song that's even least liked among fans, wouldn't make sense nor probably do well.

But i dont think its even "usually". Maybe half the times at best

theres just too many variables when refering to non-single tracks

GagaXCupcakke

Real critics didn't criticize the Million Reasons video. Only monsters.  There's a whole big world outside of are fan base that doesn't enjoy over the top visuals 

Archived