Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was this supposed to be the 'twist' in Million Reasons?

Bebe

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, MillionReasons said:

Gaga directed or co-directed it supposedly 

Source? I have no problem believing she co-directed, but I would be very surprised to hear she was the director.

Especially since it's a continuation from PI that Ruth directed, and resembles a lot of Ruth's style. (You can see the similarities in PI and MR especially with the camera in the Jeep/SUV and little details like that).

Jenina
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

I still wonder though, why the menacing music for the SUV's at the beginning? I go between - they clearly wanted us to view them as menacing and then the surprise twist was that it was her friends - to thinking it was just a bizarre choice of sound design and editing on their part.

Yeah I'm still really confused of the surprise twist because it seemed at first that it was the continuation but it could possibly be the friends.  Idk what she considers a surprise twist though so it could be neither of them I hope one day she will clear it up because it's going to bother me lol

cool

Jenina
2 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I've always considered "million reasons" sort of a "I wanna be with you 2.0". Yeah she isn't "paws up" gaga anymore and she doesn't say "I love my monsters" 50 million times a day but if people think for one second that that means she doesn't love us anymore, theyre sadly mistaken. She loves us more than we'll ever understand but saying it 50 million times a day makes it lose its special-ness. If you had chocolate cake every single day, having it on your birthday wouldn't mean anything if that makes sense. She had a million reasons to let go but she realized that by letting go, she'd leave us behind and that just broke her heart. Call it cheesy but we're a massive part of who she is. She never ever wants to imagine her life without us in it. 

I completely agree.  You can tell the love she has for her fans and it's not necessary that she tells us all the time.  She can show her love in plenty of other ways and she has but a few people seem to think that part is gone.  I don't think it is at all it's just different and that's not a bad thing.

cool

MillionReasons
6 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Source? I have no problem believing she co-directed, but I would be very surprised to hear she was the director.

Especially since it's a continuation from PI that Ruth directed, and resembles a lot of Ruth's style. (You can see the similarities in PI and MR especially with the camera in the Jeep/SUV and little details like that).

Ladygagarazzi on Instagram. They're pretty legit (the haus follow them, they've been in contact with them before + the Haus see all of their posts so I don't think they would lie) and IDK how they got the info. But they'd already said she directed the MV before it debuted. Other than that I don't have any solid info. I don't think anyone has proof of who directed the video yet. We're all speculating, but yes Lobster Eye Studio is more likely to have done it.

Letmelivemylife
42 minutes ago, jenypeni said:

I completely agree.  You can tell the love she has for her fans and it's not necessary that she tells us all the time.  She can show her love in plenty of other ways and she has but a few people seem to think that part is gone.  I don't think it is at all it's just different and that's not a bad thing.

Exactly. I had someone ask me "what's it like to be a monster" and I told her "it can't be described. It's something you have to be a part of to understand". Monsters/Gaga were the first people who truly loved me for who I was. I'll always be thankful for that. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

It's also some kind of **** you to her previous team who betrayed her..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived