Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Every next video this era will be a continuation of the previous one

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

This sounds good on paper, but I considered the Perfect Illusion music video a misstep then comes this even bigger abomination as a continuation and I don't know what to think. Considering her acting being the worst offender, if these upcoming videos will have this level of acting, I won't even bother.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
Just now, Haroon said:

Hoping this turns out to be a Gaga betrayal :spin: 

You know it's bad when Haroon starts to get shady 

1 minute ago, Red said:

Did she even play guitar when she performed Diamond Heart at the Dive Bar Tour?

I don't remember but if she doesn't even play piano in the MR video even though she's a THOUSAND times better at it than guitar, I think she's become loose cannon 

1 minute ago, Miel said:

I mean, we have been thirsting for those documentaries for years.

Now she's giving us what we've wanted lmao

"I know what my fans wants" LOL GAGS :ladyhaha: You sent you fanbase into a tornado of shade :ladyhaha:

Am I the only one who loves this? 

She was broken and overdosing during Perfect Illusion, got back up on her feet with MR and now the possibilities are endless. 

warhol killer

I now do kinda feel hyped up because I think that MR mv is a cliffhanger, like if we watch it whole (if there will be a whole trilogy *or album //better*) it would come together and I think I would be less disappointed or ya know, maybe even happy. :)

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

She wanted to escape Lady Gaga/broke up with Taylor = Perfect Illusion video
Her Giorgo Girls + family brought her back/gave her a reason to stay = Million Reasons video
She's filming a video in the studio = Million Reasons video
Gaga is back and we get the video she was filming in the MR video = A-YO video

5 minutes ago, Bio said:

I'm sorry but I'm sick of Gaga inventing things along the way instead of fully conceptualizing an era. That's why Lemonade works. It had a full concept from the beginning. Gaga seems to always make up stuff as she goes and in the end they all become her famous betrayals.

This x1000

I would be ok with her just going with the flow if she had a team that could pull off last minute changes and could organise, but she doesn't, and it always ends up in a mess.

I think she really needs to sit down with her team before whatever project is next and plan out the concept and message she wants to deliver. Plan the videos that will carry that out. Plan the visuals and performances. Make back up plans. etc

Either that or a hire a new team that can respond to her creative process along the way. 

SILENT HILL

I atleast want a video with more than just two or three outfits that aren't t-shirts or bath robes. Is that too much to ask? :poot:

Kermit the frog
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

There isn't nearly enough narrative or compelling visual concepts in either of the first two videos to warrant a third or fourth video continuing this story line.

But if she thinks otherwise, werk.

:deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana: 

LastNight

I actually love the idea. I adore the Perfect Illusion video, MR video is a bit of a let down but I think it's cool to have them all connect IF it's executed properly from here on out. 

Royksopp
15 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Funny considering neither PI or MR seem to contain any sort of message / bond with one another.  

Did we watch the same videos? 

Kermit the frog
2 minutes ago, Cerny said:

This sounds good on paper, but I considered the Perfect Illusion music video a misstep then comes this even bigger abomination as a continuation and I don't know what to think. Considering her acting being the worst offender, if these upcoming videos will have this level of acting, I won't even bother.

This is so true it's funny. She's a terrible actor, just terrible.

She needs to accept that and make some good ol' focking music out of that pain. 

5 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Her acting in this music video was very, A Star Is Not Born This Way.

Archived