Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Every next video this era will be a continuation of the previous one

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays
7 hours ago, Gagas love said:

excuse me, we have been positive. shes been delivering average **** since the PI music video and the PI era with them interviews 

and yet, we still hoped for a marvelous video. 

and yet! we still hope the superbowl will rock..

omg the superbowl... omg run gaga, dont do it....

I mean...all I've been seeing since the era started is people saying she should move on to LG6... you call that positive? :oprah: If you don't like what she's delivering, I know it may be hard to process but you have to move on because our lives don't relive around her and what she does...or at least I don't think they do :awkney: BTW, I'm not trying to bash your or anything I'm just trying to understand :huh:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi

Lol why are people crying? It's not going to just be her moving from each place doing behind the scenes stuff all the time, it's gonna be a series. They don't need to have told a massive story in two videos when there could be 3 (or maybe even 9) more. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, MrFameKills said:

Lmaoo not her pretending there's gonna be more videos

lmaoo there will obviously be at least one more video :rip: 

Gagas love
3 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I mean...all I've been seeing since the era started is people saying she should move on to LG6... you call that positive? :oprah: If you don't like what she's delivering, I know it may be hard to process but you have to move on because our lives don't relive around her and what she does...or at least I don't think they do  BTW, I'm not trying to bash your or anything I'm just trying to understand 

You're right my bad 

Omar Vela

It's almost 24h since the video came out... a beautiful video btw. And you still bitchin, move to another fanbase... Gaga doesn't need your insults towards her

MrFameKills
53 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

lmaoo there will obviously be at least one more video :rip: 

She's done, sweetie.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

MrFameKills
29 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

It's almost 24h since the video came out... a beautiful video btw. And you still bitchin, move to another fanbase... Gaga doesn't need your insults towards her

She does. Builds character.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Thank god all of you so called "fans" are being weeded out by this era. Good for Gaga, she doesn't need your negativity. 

Aga Gydal

Good. Both videos feel like they were spliced out of a larger story, so they come off as incomplete. Especially Million Reasons. What's the context for the necklace, for example? If it was simply a one-off "my family grounds me" sentiment then it's a cheap moment. If more videos set before and after these videos give more insight into this story then I'm 100% in.

I already mentioned this in another thread, but Million Reasons does in fact have a story, and a poignant one. What it doesn't have is eloquence or polish. The video shows her wanting out from her lavish lifestyle, but finding an anchor in her family and friends. It's a simple one and could have been executed much much better, but I appreciate that this video gave Perfect Illusion more context, so hopefully she continues adding to it. 

If she miraculously makes a video for every song and places them in the album order, then PI would be considered the first climax, like the breakthrough. That would make the preceding videos pretty interesting coz they'll build up to that moment.

VladNeptune

It's such a good idea... But for me Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons are her worst music videos (with Just Dance, obviously) 

I am all for this, if the last video is John Wayne, & the video ends with her getting in a car to drive to the desert.

The beginning is the end. The end is the beginning.

Irrelevant

A-Yo:

After she finishes the makeup stuff, she goes onto the stage and performs A-Yo with energetic fans. A smile is seen on her face as she regains confidences etc. etc. Another scene is gaga dancing alone in the desert happily to the music. There will also be a broadway show-ish scene where she gets tied onto a train track by lunatics (aka the critics etc. etc.) but at the end gets herself up and runs away (meaning that she doesn't care about criticism, she just wants to express herself and have fun)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Mona Vanderwaal

Good thing she will probably drop this, like she does with most of her "promises". This is the first one I actually want her to forget about. 

Archived