Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Every next video this era will be a continuation of the previous one

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Gardevoir

Well guys, wait patiently for John Wayne or Diamond Heart video. I'm sure they will be really something. Million Reasons is a ballad and it's stripped down era, so you shouldn't expect of her universe. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog
2 minutes ago, Cerny said:

She really is, it kinda worked in AHS because the show is so damn campy but when she tries to gets serious, she fails miserably.

Parody is all I can think of when I see her acting! I just can't. I wish it was that my perspective is skewed because I know her so well, but unfortunately...

Either she filmed MR for Apple Music and is reusing it or she shot it this way so that A-YO can continue from there

Monsterish

Well, if the video finishes with Gaga in that horrible Apple set... I guess is logical to think that the next single will be AYO which video is already shot in that set :saladga: Also she could release the 3rd single after Super Bowl with the video on March 2017 :icega:

doja scat
3 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

they are immature and dum af actually, they can't accept 2010 was six years ago...Gaga it's no longer on her 20's and I like this more than she doing the same thing over and over again. I don't want her to be at her 60's and still thinking like a 18 yo pop teen 

I agree. A lot of people on this forum still hold her to who she was when she was in her 20s releasing edm/pop music and it's like they have just came out of a cave all of a sudden not expecting her to EVOLVE as a musician :huh:

Its not fair to put a 30 year old grown woman in a box.

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Rockets

I just hope she has a whole plot planned out and the videos won't look just like a stretch to match the previous one...

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Omar Vela
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

You're taking this too personally.

We are only criticizing her art because we know how truly talented she is, and what she is actually capable of at her best. This isn't it.

This was good actually, I don't see the problem with the video... ARTPOP era was a mess because she looked like a try hard...like "See!?!?! I can still do some weird ****" and it was painful to watch.

Now she's more relaxed, more centered and you guys are ripping her off... I can't believe most of you liked TEOG video but dislike PI and MR, these videos are well produced... the cameras, the colors, everything look good (my only problem with PI was the lip synch in some scenes), nothing looks rushed at all. But you are all immature people who likes to live in the past

2 minutes ago, Kermit the frog said:

Parody is all I can think of when I see her acting! I just can't. I wish it was that my perspective is skewed because I know her so well, but unfortunately...

Same.

Omar Vela
5 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Can she maybe give us the Telephone sequel, instead of the MR sequel no one asks for? :cryga:

it's 2016... you have to get over it

Omar Vela
15 minutes ago, Stef said:

The reason this would work for other artists is because they'd sit and plan it out and stick to a theme and it would just work. See lemonade.

But when you're just throwing together some imagery and a "storyline" that isn't related to the last, how is it even possible.

Sort it out sis! Either deliver visuals and a story or stick to independent videos. That's all tbh.

The fact that you think that Beyonce actually sits and plan with her team :sweat:

Gaga does that, Beyonce just waits patient to her team to do everything for her...she's not creative

1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

This was good actually, I don't see the problem with the video... ARTPOP era was a mess because she looked like a try hard...like "See!?!?! I can still do some weird ****" and it was painful to watch.

Now she's more relaxed, more centered and you guys are ripping her off... I can't believe most of you liked TEOG video but dislike PI and MR, these videos are well produced... the cameras, the colors, everything look good (my only problem with PI was the lip synch in some scenes), nothing looks rushed at all. But you are all immature people who likes to live in the past

Disliking a music video does not make you immature, insulting people who dislike a music video makes you immature. Everyone is entitled to their perceptions and criticisms of her art. Hope you'll consider that.

The Fame Joanne
3 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

it's 2016... you have to get over it

I would be over it, if the MR was great and I knew I could look forward to a good continuation

Archived