šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog
2 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

This is all I need after being hardly disappointed.

tumblr_oi6z07ZpjC1qcxtm5o8_1280.png

All these bitches bleaching their hair... smh.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
peto flex
2 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

They're not just visuals to match her music. This is for all of you who are complaining about it.

GOOD NIGHT HATERSĀ :fthis::lana:

šŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž

Poope MOnster

it okay

i know it was her intention to made this like strip back video

but

sign....

from bad romance / paparazzi / telephone / you and iĀ to this ....

use all your got for your work gaga

u used to work a lot with many great people great director but why u just stop why

too much ego? around with yes man?

since judas... self direct and everything go down hill from there

too many great video low budget indies video with simple idea and still look good but this is meh...

you want to explode with your 30 with this video? ....

i dont like most of lemonade song but visual made it superior and well crafted art

work with more professional people it have many great people out there

have human connection with professional peopleĀ 

hungry for experience / adventure spirit for new thing is something you are missing now

and i hate to say this all of this out loud urggg

maybe something like hire david fincher for direct simple story telling video Ā :air:

Reality
1 minute ago, lego said:

Ā 

Those are her Grigio girls. Her assistant, makeup artist, closest girlfriends, I think. Ā 

That makes sense too :sweat:

Either way, I still believe that they represent that the fans/people closest to her is that one reason that she has to keep going.

š¼ š’„š’°š’®š’Æ š’©šøšøš’Ÿ š’œ š’Ÿš’Ŗš’®šø š’Ŗš¹ š’Æš»šø š‘…š¼š’¢š»š’Æ š’®š’Æš’°š¹š¹

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

They're not just visuals to match her music. This is for all of you who are complaining about it.

IT WASN'T EVEN A STORYĀ 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

o<(0_0)>o

I just saw some of the responses to the music video for Million Reasons, and most of them are negative and exaggerated. But why is everyone overreacting to this video? I mean to me the video made sense and here is why:

1. Million Reasons makes sense as a sequel to MR. During Perfect Illusion, Gaga was under the illusion of happiness and fame, and at the same time she was running away from everything by going to the desert. It was her way of showing her sadness and anger.Ā Million Reasons then picks up right at the end of PI where her friends and her sister showed her "one good reason" (or love)Ā to stay.Ā 

2. The songĀ is very personal to Gaga so it makes sense that she would use real life footage of her backstage and getting ready to perform. Essentially she used her real life activities to tell a story.

3. The video was going to be peaceful and slow because the song is also slow.

Now as far as why I think is wrong for some of you to overreact...

1. You areĀ still stuck in the mindset that Gaga willĀ always provide big budget "eye candy" type of videos. And it was clear from the start the Joanne era is more about her personal story then about spectacle.Ā 

2. "her emotions seem forced". The only reasons why you think her emotions seem forced is because you as a fan know Gaga, and you know that she is just acting while she was backstage preparing for VSFS. The GP won't really notice this.Ā 

3. It is obvious that PI and MR are just part of a long story. And if MR feels incomplete, its only because its story will probably continue with the next single.Ā 

Ā 

Mr Ricky

You guys are the worst. Fcking done with you people getting tilted if she does something basic. Get the fck out. Go burn your stan card, just go. She creates something personal, the fcking song is personal and some people throw their b*tchfit because it's 'horrible'.Ā 

Shut yo mouth. You can dislike the video, but don't spill hatred all over it just because it wasn't Gaga enough for you.Ā 

tumblr_nu9hyxPDme1uudtt9o2_500.gif

Crossfit

venusfly

The video wouldve been 100x better if she sat down on a chair and just sung the song in front of the same background she had on xFactor :neyde:

Weasel
2 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

If she wants us to see her story of her life she can release a documentary. I want a music video to match with you know, the music. A 3 min Vevo music video is not the place to show your life on a deeper level.Ā 

DeanWinchester
Just now, Red said:

Every meltdown is our fault

In a way yes. It's very dangerous to have some sort of semblance of expectations when it comes to Gaga although that changed from expecting something else to expecting something good mv-wise

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

John Wayne

Of course it's your fault.

I never expected anything more with MR tbh,although it could have been doneĀ Ā better.But it is what it is.

Im just glad that the MR era is over and we can FINALLY move on

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived