Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado
1 minute ago, Storm said:

I wonder how come nobody on her team do a decent job and tell her how bad this era is going.

the era is doing ok lmao 

BornSimon

I wonder why some of you are even here. You thought ARTPOP was a mess, C2C was boring, Joanne is a joke and her videos since 2011 suck.. then how about you ****ing move on instead of being the typical negative nancies that make the internet so unbearable?

I mean, Perfect Illusion sucked, right? Joanne was boring, right? Why are you STILL expecting her to do something that pleases you? Go away and find that thing elsewhere.

The video isn't great but it isn't the disaster so many of you are making it out to be. Get a life, it's just a ****ing video. And you're insulting Gaga for making it. She didn't have to even share it with you, but then you'd have bitched about that too.

On a positive note, the album itself, and all the performances, and even the outfits, have been on point for Joanne.

I can... forget music videos.

3 points in and ready for more

Jonathanholland

Sorry guys, but even James Blunt has more exciting video's then MR. How did we ever go from Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born this Way and even G.U.Y to this:madge:

Still love Gaga tho, just didn't expect her to agree releasing such a basic video

Before there was love, there was silence

Miracle
1 minute ago, Storm said:

I wonder how come nobody on her team do a decent job and tell her how bad this era is going.

The era is going well. She's just releasing okay videos that are nothing special. But the performances are over the top. The best Gaga has delivered!

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, Cerny said:

Jonas Åkerlund did.

This thing she just released is the girl behind the Aura. :sis:

She writes the treatments for all her videos.

warhol killer

I get the meaning and stuff, I just wish she executed it a lot more creatively than just her singing in a pink suit.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

vertigostick

I think the GeePee will swallow this much more easily than a high-budget video like G.U.Y. or even the theatrical Applause.

It's with simplicity she'll regain popularity and connect again on a broader level than just the fanbase.

2 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

I am so sad to read this comments, I could quote every single one of you but I won't waste my time on that. In a video where Gaga shows her love for her fans, the supposed "fans" response on this forum is ironic and really negative. Why is nobody moderating THIS negativity? Gaga will be vwey sad reading this but I can only say I like the vídeo, the visual is stunning and I believe in Gaga. 

The people here are the million reasons to walk away. You just need one good one to stay.

Everyone can apreciate the message. We would have like it on facebook instagram everywhere. This is just a very bad video and people should be able to share their opinions about it. 

1 minute ago, Rafael Dias said:

I just want hug Gaga after watching the MV. She seemed so hurt in it. 

I wanna hug Gaga NOW after seeing some of these comments. I pray she never comes on here, it would break her heart :cryga:.

Although I don't enjoy the MV as much as her others, I will acknowledge that she did put her honest effort into it and I applaud that because her emotion and feeling did come through in the video. She seems so hurt, and I just wish I could know why. 

Gaga's obviously in a different place right now and we just have to accept that. Eventually she will deliver something we all love. She always does. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

andy232000

the video was ok...not what I expected

it should have gone, PL ending, then the guards picking her up, getting to her place at night and then gone horseback riding through the stars and then getting home to an empty bed... that how I would´ve directed it 

RUTH HOGBEN COME AFTER HA!!!! :grr: SHE'S THE DEMON BEHIND THIS MESS

#PETITIONRUTHHOGBENFROMGAGASCAREER

#RUTHHOGBENGOBACKTOMUSICVIDEOSCHOOL

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived