💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

Just now, Free My Mind said:

how do you know that? I think that's one of the meanings of the songs. her former management, the media, the business gave her a million reasons to stop making music but her fans gave her a good one to stay

Because she specifically said it was about the men in her life. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Because she specifically said it was about the men in her life. 

songs can have more than one meaning

Epione

It's not the end of the world, little drama queens. Buzzfeed gays gonna pick this story up and quote your asses on their website.

7D04519CF3803392AF6646453A10687B.gif

3 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

songs can have more than one meaning

Yes, and your one is made up. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

charliekelso

I just now realized that we waited all this time for something that could've been released way sooner ahah. What a mess.

This is like getting socks for Christmas.

On 12/13/2016 at 9:10 PM, RF said:

Woah. Wait a min

The look in the preview is the same of PI video, but aaaalso...almost the same(make up and hair at least) pf this pic gaga_vf2.jpg.7c2612dbf55453896c9485608a2

AND. in the same photoshoot we have another similar look/background

gaga_vf.jpg.08d129d3fbe9ef78bd53c304c2e1

The grass is the same used in the Amas performance

3A99287800000578-3951426-image-m-84_1479

so I think that she shoot the shoot and the video together. Why the cars tho?!

It would be great if the video was like the pictures.

peto flex

Im not sure where GGD users are living... but your expectations are very big for everything Gaga does...calm yourself and accept it..:hug: and instead of complaining go stream her old things :firega:

💎💎

RileyMint
7 minutes ago, SolvaroDes said:

Im not sure where GGD users are living... but your expectations are very big for everything Gaga does...calm yourself and accept it..:hug: and instead of complaining go stream her old things 

If you follow someone because of their quality of work, and they're no longer delivering that same quality, of course our expectations won't be met. That video was simply lazy. What a wasted opportunity. I'm so confused what the long wait has been for. 

peto flex
7 minutes ago, RileyMint said:

If you follow someone because of their quality of work, and they're no longer delivering that same quality, of course our expectations won't be met. That video was simply lazy. What a wasted opportunity. I'm so confused what the long wait has been for. 

One word : Leave ..

Im living in a small town and i know that things can't be always good... im pretty sure some of your views are because of just false expectations.. no matter what Gaga is Gaga and im here for her and not for this shitty fanbase.. It's pretty sad when you talk about ''excuses'' lol.. it makes me feel there is no hope for this type of personas... open your eyes pseudo fans/stans/monsters... Better STREAM her videos because lately i'll see everyone crying that she has low streaming:ladyhaha: ... It's so sad that Gp stream Gaga more than little monsters.. Sorry but you are not giving Gaga reasons to stay..:fthis::bye:

💎💎

Igor Hachul

We've been here these 8 years watching great video clipes, amazing performances and now Gaga became too simple. Is like she took away everything we loved about her ART.

Igor Hachul

peto flex

What i didn't read here is that the MR sounds good on radio...And here in my country they still push Bad Romance, Alejandro.. and after this GP likes her even more:firega: . Peoples seems to like it so why not just calm and stream it? Don't watch the video just the song ..Im done with this fanbase... Gaga will be Legend after some years.. remember my words.. Instead of ruining the moment for Million of us.. just shut your teen mouths :fthis:

💎💎

Igor Hachul
6 minutes ago, SolvaroDes said:

One word : Leave ..

Im living in a small town and i know that things can't be always good... im pretty sure some of your views are because of just false expectations.. no matter what Gaga is Gaga and im here for her and not for this shitty fanbase.. It's pretty sad when you talk about ''excuses'' lol.. it makes me feel there is no hope for this type of personas... open your eyes pseudo fans/stans/monsters... Better STREAM her videos because lately i'll see everyone crying that she has low streaming:ladyhaha: ... It's so sad that Gp stream Gaga more than little monsters.. Sorry but you are not giving Gaga reasons to stay..:fthis::bye:

She's destroying everything her career was one day. She better leave than keep doing this

Igor Hachul

peto flex
1 minute ago, Igor Summerboy said:

She's destroying everything her career was one day. She better leave than keep doing this

Im fine :) Let her leave.. Lets trend this so she can see how monsters treat her..

💎💎

TopDomBoy

This video needed a better concept, the song is huge and deserved a beautiful story :noparty:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived