đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

I couldn't even get through this video! First time that has ever happened. I'm almost positive they used extra footage from PI, ITunes, commercial and shot some extra fill in frames to make this. It is beyond disappointing and I don't understand.... I mean I never thought Gaga would make such a low quality video in my life time.

This is like a Bad Britney Spears (I'm going through the motions and don't really want to do this video). I mean did she really see this and say "YESSSS!!! Its amazing"? I cant even Imagine that being her reaction to this. I just picture her saying "Ehhh.. That's fine just put it out".

I decided to sit this era out for the most part. I'm not receiving her tweets to my phone, I'm not coming here as often and following her promo and it seems Ive made the right decision. This is not worth anyone's time most of all hers. It should be sitting next to the DWYW video in hell.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
11 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I would have rather had her lying down on the ground, looking upwards to the sun smoking a cig for the whole song then this video. There is not connection what so ever and the concept doesn't add up. I hate being negative but this has to be her worst music video. 

I had the same thing. I loved the first part. Her laying down, the instrumental and her in the car. It was all so good. The black and white make up parts were somewhat cheesy and unoriginal, but I still loved her emotional expressions. It's the Apple commericial parts that bothered me, plus the fact that it doesn't seem related at all.

Free my mind

BloodyM
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

I had the same thing. I loved the first part. Her laying down, the instrumental and her in the car. It was all so good. The black and white make up parts were somewhat cheesy and unoriginal, but I still loved her emotional expressions. It's the Apple commericial parts that bothered me, plus the fact that it doesn't seem related at all.

I agree with you 100%! It would have been better if it was all in colour or all in b&w and like you said without the unrelated Apple commercial music parts. I feel somewhat bad and by no means what to degrade her with such comments. When you think the quality of videos went from You&I to this ...... it's just disappointing. 

ChavaWM

I was kinda expecting a night video, in her yard or something with the glowing flowers and maybe some fireflies. Oh well

wahkeenasitka
29 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Honestly I completely agree. 

Really the main problem with this video is all the white background w/ the pink outfit / hat & guitar. That was the real problem w/ this video. 

3 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I was kinda expecting a night video, in her yard or something with the glowing flowers and maybe some fireflies. Oh well

That's kind of what I was hoping for too... What would have been the most authentic and relatable would have been footage of her on the beach, in her backyard, in her house... Really just being connected. 

SummerGirl21

I expected this video to be boring but...what is this? This screams lazy or last minute to me, which is not her norm. I was fine with PI being the way it was. But this doesn't really make sense. and what was the twist? I love Gaga and I'm still a huge fan, but this is totally confusing. 

KarmaPolice

Umh...I liked the video. Now I get it...usually when Monster metldown over a thing it means it's a good one.

Cheers!

Embarrassing for Gaga standards. To all the ass eaters who won't allow any of us to give an opinion, did you honestly think the wait and success decline was worth this video?

Also, I noticed a lot of people are saying 'Oh, I finally realize she's hurting'. We've known this since before the album came out. Are we supposed to be crying all damn year? Whatever she's doing is losing it's authenticity. 

I feel so bad, I wouldn't watch this video again and this is happening for the first time ever. I prefer to think it wasn't released. All her life performances are much better than this.

I'm so disappointed by the white background behind her. The whole ''less is more'' is not working here at all, the result is poor and boring.

And this is happening to one of her best songs ever, so wasted. 

I understand her, because they filmed the video only 1 day, they had no time to plan a good concept and camea work after switching the second single being MR instead of AYO. 

Overall, I could describe this project in 1 word: cheap.

I can't at the people calling this basic.

Its elegantly simple. And Gaga's acting was on point :classy:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

LGHunter
3 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

I don't need to get over anything. I'm not the one whining on a forum over a music video.

Be a good friend/insider and tell gagz the video sucks.

They should've hard cut to black and white after the SUVs pull up to the studio. Have everything black and white from there, but leave just her hat in color. The black and white with just the pink would be gorgeous. Maybe have the final shot of the video fade to full color or just be full color.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived