Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

suchheights8
28 minutes ago, metalguru said:

I just lost my faith with this video. Weak music is weak music, "evolution" or "building" are excuses. There is one Gaga that constantly mentioning David Bowie and everything, there is an another Gaga via MR Video.

I totally understand that, but that truly is the evolution of an artist. Her influence of David Bowie was super prevalent when she was finding her self and I think that she is starting to build her own persona without the obvious Bowie and Madonna influence. I agree, Joanne is not "strong" music per-say but I think it is the evolution into something more exciting and dark....i hope. I think her dark gothic looks that she randomly does right now are hints to the future. I really think Joanne was the album she NEEDED to create in order to create those pop bops....she had pain in her and she really is a true artist and she needed to express that pain in the only way she knows how. I mean she literally created this album in less than 6 months....there is a whole other album out there we have not heard I KNOW IT

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really disliked the part with the rosary beads (presumably from Jo to Joanne).

Everything feels very forced and poorly acted.

I don't know how to explain it, but this is a side of Gaga I do not enjoy and I have never felt this way about any of her art before...

I feel as though there is something a little tactless about this whole Joanne concept. It is maybe becoming less of a metaphor and more of a reality.

She said her grandmother told her not to get too literal (I forgot the exact wording) about her dead aunt, and I am afraid she is doing this.

TSUNAMI

I love it because it may not seem to you but this is her most shocking music video up to this date.

Why?

EVERYONE will talk/talk about it.

From someone who made Bad Romance, Judas, Born This Way and all those futuristic, extravagant and avantguard music videos we get something so normal, warm and traditional.

Quite a shock, right? ;)

Also, I love imaginery, I love the song and I love the way she's showing she doesn't need much to keep things interesting.

All in all, I love it and now I'm curious for more.

2 hours ago, RileyMint said:

Has anyone else heard that it's hard to be creative when you're content with life? Artists use their struggles as fuel for creativity. I think she's in the best place she has ever been mentally, but her creativity is gone because she doesn't need that outlet anymore I guess. 

She doesnt have a team she used to have*****

6 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

well, it's okay. however, i must say—and i can't believe that i'm pointing this out—that her face looks really asymmetrical and stiff during the black-and-white segments. i don't have a problem with it if that's what she wants, tho. also, i didn't really like the rosary part; not because of its religious aspect, but because it was, especially with that "love you sis" note thingy, kinda cliche.

the PI music video is miles better. 

Yall know the video isnt good if Tea isnt about it either :sweat:

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Nono said:

Yall know the video isnt good if Tea isnt about it either :sweat:

was that a compliment? :poot:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Simple, how I like, I'm kinda tired of the 8 minutes long movie-videos

After Paparazzi-BR and Telephone, we raised our expectations from her and wanted every video to be a big production and at the end the videos always felt so forced like "this is what they want from me so I must do it".. but we never gave a single thought like.. does she want it to be that way? does she happy to create them?!

We made her unhappy.. and now she's happy, maybe some fans are not, but who cares? it's her career, not yours.. one fan will go, a new one will come..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

3 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

was that a compliment? :poot:

Yes, because you are always so objective about Gaga and her work

which cannot be said for Me :poot:

TSUNAMI
14 minutes ago, Nono said:

She doesnt have a team she used to have*****

Yes, she's moving into another direction, which is fine. She mastered pop.

I will never understand why people don't let her expand. She became famous with huge hits but those hits didn't came overnight. She made all kinds of material, some of it was worse, some of it was great, some of it was epic but you cannot test it without releasing it to the public eye- and sometimes she failed, sometimes she killed it so she stuck to that and made a big break with that and now she moved to another direction with her inspiration and her artistic vision.

I love it.

Nor fan, nor artist should be selfish because there is exchange happening between them because with Gaga you get much more than 14 recorded songs. You get aristic vision, struggle, inspiration, hard work and invested love and time. That's what I'm buyin'. That's what I'm appreciateing.

7 minutes ago, metalguru said:

yes but at the end it's Gaga's decision to go with this video. And I can totally match the video and the general feeling of Joanne era. She talked about fathers, betrayals, religion etc etc so much that this video of the result of the general direction of Joanne. 

She would do an old style Hollywood romance for 10 dollars. I think Gaga is having a little bit of creative crisis. I am sure that she will be back full force in the future but it is not her moment. 

The "general direction" is there, I agree, but is that truly enough after almost a decade in showbiz? 

I hope so as well. I mean, at least we can see that spark in her when she is on stage!:)

1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

She's making them. She's responsable for her career now. There's no one to blame or praise but her. She did the video she wanted to do. I mean, if interscope somehow refused to invest money (i don't think so), is not that she's poor...she paid G.U.Y. video, which is a HUGE production, all by herself, right?

This definitely gives me a lot to think about. It would be extremely interesting to know how much she is truly in control of her career rn:giveup: What do you think about the video?

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived