Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilMonsterKills
2 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Bwahaha. THE MELTDOWNS. Adele literally has the biggest budget of any artist, and the most expensive record contract of all time. Her video for "Send my love" was literally her in a dress dancing by herself in a black out room.  Send my love was still a hit, Adele still has the highest selling albums of the past decade. Simplicity works for talented people. Allow Gaga to show her talent. 

Are we really going to compare Adele to Lady GAGA now? 

Janne Monsen Tveit

A good video doesn't have to be crazy or expensive, she just needs a GOOD director with a great story, a few days to shoot it and a real plan. And a good editing team. This just lacks a bit of everything. 

I love Gaga with all my heart, that's why we're disappointed. We want her to have success and release the best stuff she can. And we know she can do so much better than this. 

Also, I hope she's not reading the comments.... Poor Gaga. 

Love you sis 

http://730.no

No I'm not done completely yet lol

I loved this era and I will in the future. The amazing performances, her toned down looks, divebars, her beauty, the slayage at VS, THE MUSIC and all

But the videos are bad. PI video was kind of simple but still effective, kind of. This one is a real hot mess, a big one. Personal? Where? Simple? You can do something simple w/out it being basic and tragic. She looked amazing, I liked the scenes of her playing, but it was really bad. Plain..bad put together etc

I'm sorry Gaga, I really love you and support you, maybe it's my personal state but this is really just bad

See you for John Wayne music video

metalguru
1 hour ago, suchheights8 said:

wrong just all wrong. She is a person, people change - she is not recreating the lives of these artists - she is building her own infamy. Support her or don't, but this isn't support this is just criticism. 

I just lost my faith with this video. Weak music is weak music, "evolution" or "building" are excuses. There is one Gaga that constantly mentioning David Bowie and everything, there is an another Gaga via MR Video.

DAVID VOGUER
2 minutes ago, RF said:

See you for John Wayne music video

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

HAHA CAPITAL M-E-S-S this is so bad coming from Gaga.

Im a fan and always will be but such a WASTED OPPORTUNITY. 

metalguru

I want different stories/messages from Gaga. Since ARTPOP, it is all about her, her struggle, betrayals on her, her her her... I got it! 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, metalguru said:

I want different stories/messages from Gaga. Since ARTPOP, it is all about her, her struggle, betrayals on her, her her her... I got it! 

This. So self indulgent. Every single excuse. I dunno anymore 

Stewful2929
10 minutes ago, Janne Monsen Tveit said:

A good video doesn't have to be crazy or expensive, she just needs a GOOD director with a great story, a few days to shoot it and a real plan. And a good editing team. This just lacks a bit of everything. 

I love Gaga with all my heart, that's why we're disappointed. We want her to have success and release the best stuff she can. And we know she can do so much better than this. 

Love you sis 

I agree with this wholeheartedly. It doesn't strike me as professional is my one issue. Tbh, most film school students could have shot this better. 

blackstar
19 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

Cuz Interscope don't give her big budget anymore 

she is no longer big like she used to be

please, there are bunch of indie artists with much better music videos which were directed by some random directors.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

9 minutes ago, Janne Monsen Tveit said:

Love you sis 

I kind of hope she is reading the comments. I LOVE GAGA AND I WILL LOVE HER TILL DEATH

BUT. You can't deny she has to face with criticism. I'm not taling about ppl saying "where are the crazy clothes etc" but if you want to do something different she has all the right to do her thing. It's her vision, but do it at least decently. You're Lady ****ing Gaga.

Dissappointed

This is quite dull, I think. And, I guess we need to wait and see whether all the videos link up, but as I predicted: as a duo, this and PI don't really gain anything from being linked. It's totally superficial. Again, this could turn around if she continues to link videos, but as of now, it seems like a half-hearted gimmick.

At least she looks gorgeous, as she did in PI, too. 

It's just a little disappointing that the artist that gave us Paparazzi, Telephone, and Alejandro hasn't delivered in so long. I understand not every video needs to be ultra-complex in concept and execution, but if you're going to go simple, everything needs to be pitch perfect and your core ideas better resonate. Gaga's good at high camp and ostentation. I'm not so convinced yet that "stripped down" plays to her artistic strengths.

But, whatever. I still want to see this become a legit hit. Fingers crossed!

metalguru
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

This. So self indulgent. Every single excuse. I dunno anymore 

Yes but what happened to FrontierGa? Gaga is my favorite musician alongside the names like Bowie, Kate Bush, Suede, Klaus Nomi etc. She means something for the history of music. She did the best. Now, there is something totally weak and i think there is nothing wrong about to share the frustration. 

Basically, Gaga is a big artist. Big artists may get simpler. Simple doesn't mean mediocre/cringeworthy. Therefore you can still be creative and simple. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived