Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if it's personal or simple or whatever it just could've been shot better. It feels awkward and just cheap, and from the woman who literally brought music videos back to the forefront of pop culture it's beyond disappointing and amateurish. 

Me not liking it doesn't make me a true fan.. I love this woman and the album Joanne. The visuals just don't do it or her justice. 

Katsuki Bakugo
4 minutes ago, Wild said:

I don't care if it's personal or simple or whatever it just could've been shot better. It feels awkward and just cheap, and from the woman who literally brought music videos back to the forefront of pop culture it's beyond disappointing and amateurish. 

Me not liking it doesn't make me a true fan.. I love this woman and the album Joanne. The visuals just don't do it or her justice. 

Thank you. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ryhanna
5 minutes ago, Wild said:

It's strange, this seems to be the common opinion, but personally I think both this and PI look far more polished and professional than many of the videos from BTW or ARTPOP, which I often felt looked amateur and cheap.

This is a basic video, obviously, but it looks a lot more visually pleasing to me than some of her past sets.

well... I liked it....It was so sad :(

The video itself tells a lot about what she went through. Idk what you guys were expecting but I thought this video did everything it had to do 

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Wow guys. It's ok to be dissapointed, but don't be mean and degrading to her.  

A couple of things: We know and have known the concept of this album was to concentrate less on style, and more on music/emotion.  All she has done is simplify her concept for this era. A lot of you need to get a grip.  She is an artist, not a puppet that has to do anything her execs tell her to do,  and she certainly doesn't have to do what we tell her to do. David Bowie, Madonna, Marilyn Manson, etc all have had eras that are stripped and simplified. A true artist goes through this. 

With that being said, yeah it's a little boring. I love Avant Garde, high fashion Gaga. It's what made her famous, and she does it well. She does it better than madonna and Beyoncé put together. However, that's not who she is at the moment. It's still in her though. We saw it throughout Europe a few weeks, and she did it well.  We will see it again. If you love her for her music and her brilliant voice, then you need to remind yourselves of who she is. She is a free bitch, and she will always change like the wind.  So get the **** over it. 

The non traditional Gaga fans will like this video. It's simple. No crazy fashion or provocative imagery. She is also clutching a cross and showing love to her friends. It's relatable to a lot of people who are outside of her fan base. This will actually be good for her. Stop being mean and degrading. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived