news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, macca said:

Wtf was that? We went from iconic videos to totally forgettable what is going on :toofunny:

also the pink hat and suit can she stop

Please make me forget about this mess with your body tumblr_ma3m2hhbrI1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

3 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I love her to bits, but when you witnessed Gaga 2013-before was just everything. 

I am not going to question her passion because she still has it, but the Gaga I initially fell for has disappeared. If we are not going to get the Gaga we all knew and loved back, I have no more reason to stan.

Hold on there, I think she's not disappeared completely. Watching her interviews I still see the same Gaga, I think she's improved her technique vastly. But the direction she headed to feels like a 180 degrees turn. Like Gaga's here, but something's missing. 

2 minutes ago, flopheart said:

Will Gaga ever work with a Real music video director again?

Honestly, she should just direct the next ones herself.

3 points in and ready for more

Reality
16 minutes ago, Kenon Sings said:

but the video is badly shot and edited with no creativity so :sweat:

I think the creativity came from Gaga herself. Her facial expressions that the way she's interacting with her fans/the gift she got does show a lot of emotion. 

In terms of the editing, while it could have been better, I don't think it was a complete mess. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

i need to know what's the T on ATRL about the video but i don't have an account , and they're not allowing guests right now  :giveup:

Haroon

@Stef merged here :)

Seriously everyone can we stop making individual opinion threads about this video when there's a main thread right here :emma: Our opinions on this video don't warrant their own threads right now :deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, PennyroyalTea said:

that gif:air:

The twist were the MELTDOWNS :ladyhaha: 

Ah, I knew it. A reverse betrayals experience.

3 points in and ready for more

NewUsername
1 minute ago, LastNight said:

Ohh :/ it's probably my least favourite video she's ever done. I get the idea behind it but I was hoping for something really epic and cinematic. The scenes in the pink suit and hat, with the guitar are beautiful - I love the simplicity and the pop of colour. 

Never mind, there's hopefully videos for A-Yo and Dancin' In Circles in the future to look forward to.

Now THIS is the word I was looking for, cinematic. Next to epic, full of props, ... visuals, I also LOVE (at the same level) simple visuals, if they're done well. The MR video isn't cinematic.

Ok, I watched it again and I cannot- for the life of me- figure out who advised and allowed her to release this... :saladga: 

This honestly looks like some sort of self-sabotage. 

This could've been such a cute video? Even a montage with fans singing along or something of that sort would have sufficed to increase streams. This song didn't even need the huge production/budget... Why does this make me so sad?

Reality
1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Omg. All the BS fans make to justify a bad video and lazzines. I want what your having 

It's literally what the song is about, I myself am a little disappointed with the video, but my views and your views on the video do not, whatsoever, impact the meaning behind the video.

Unless you have a different account of what happened in the video, I'm not trying to justify anything, I'm stating my interpretation of the video, which I think is what the video as meant to represent. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived