Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

Pierre

You can be simple without being boring. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Why is Yanko bitter

because my fav went form this

Bad_Romance_by_AgentSometime.gif

to that embarrassment in the op 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Darren92 said:

Well, at least this will help it fall off the Billboard 100 all the much faster! :bye:

Exactly. She killed MR for good with that shitty video. 

DAVID VOGUER
Just now, Britney Spears said:

You need to stop.The message of the song could be portrayed in one million better ways than this mess

I agree but this is a test... And everyone's failing it... 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Wow. This is really underwhelming. Her worst music video in my opinion. Except the beautiful landscape, there is noting interesting in it. It feels so uninspired and basic. It's sad to witness that when we all know she can do so much better. 

:sweat:

Azor Ahai

The emotional bits are cheesy :poot: Looks like something straight from a mexican telenovela. Do you think it was 'personal' and  a 'look into Gaga's life'?

I mean if she was like a new artist okay I get it to see how she does her makeup and how she is with her crew would be NEW but girl we've seen all about how you act behind the scenes in countless other occasions! Remember The Monster Ball DVD? All her radio interviews are far more personal. And if she really wanted it to be about her family she could have at least asked her dad, mom or sister ( who wrote that letter from the box!) to be in the video! I would love a video where she sings along with her folks and they have a great time together as family but this felt like a Mariah Carey video that got rejected.

/rant over. I also LOVE JOANNE AND ALL THE SONGS ON IT. Million reasons is one of my favorite. PI MV is beautiful. I'm not a hater . This is simply not up to par.

AustrianTilapia
Just now, LauraOh said:

you guys are so harsh, what is wrong with a simple and nice video... what do you expect for a song like that? I feel like this was really lovely, simplistic

The problem isn't that the video is simple. it's that it's badly edited, the Apple Music outtakes don't fit with the rest, the looks are boring, her acting is borderline cringe worthy, etc.

It would've been so much better had they just put her on the beach during sunset with her piano, have her walk out of the water through the waves like a goddess and a few scenes where she's riding around on Arabella. Like, how is that not better than this try hard "I gotta connect the videos!1!" MESS. 

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Friendonkey

When I buy those Xmas gift Joanne CDs later this weekend, I'm gonna buy 'em all in one purchase out of spite. :nails:

MaryJaneHolland

If only she ****s up the JW and DIC videos like this..... :neyde:

Also, can she go back to Klein, Nick Knight and Jonas Arku(however his last name was)? :emma:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived