💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga tweeting Piers Morgan

mister max

Featured Posts

666 others
2 hours ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

He's so ridiculous. Even the smallest bit of research would show him PTSD has been famously linked to soldiers because doctors had to work really hard to link it to war because the government didn't want to help soldiers, said if they were suffering they were just bad soldiers. It was never a combat only condition but it was the only way to get help for vulnerable soldiers. I kinda hope she doesn't do this interview. He's clearly going to be contrary just for a click bait interview and won't actually listen to her. 

tbh I feel the same. He does not seem open-minded enough to listen to different p.o.vs or facts that contradict his existing beliefs. Saying something like "will you be able to handle me" is patronizing af.

:holyshit:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roomingfree77

he don't take you too seriously cuz he got bad jokes right outa the gate,  pitch it for and about them kids and remember .. never argue with a fool cuz folks in the audience wont be able to tell the difference between the two of ya.. ;)

Reality
4 hours ago, Creyk said:

Do we know when is this happening?

It's a bad decision for Gaga to waste her time with upsetting interviews like this. The truth is, we are not that far from the superbowl, she should be starting to prepare and rehearse for that any day now, not do things that have a high chance of making her even sadder, if she really does have so many issues.

She needs to educate him though. She's diagnosed with this disorder, it's something that she has to deal with and try to cope with. He has no right to tell her the things that he did. 

I'm glad she's doing this, she has a lot of time to prepare and rehearse for the Super Bowl, and she's been planning/preparing for it beforehand. This is important, this not only addresses Morgan, but addresses all the ignorant people who don't believe her condition. It can also possibly help with people who have this disorder to look up to Gaga and not necessarily feel weird or different. 

🃏🖤👹

MelbHawker

I hope she f*cking does this debate with him and DESTROYS his ignorance with her and THE truth re: what PTSD actually is. 

SarahYuko
18 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

Ok I did some research to see if they ever did an interview together and I find something from 2011 where he said he would like a "Lady Gaga naked interview". Really seems to be a pig.

Men like him strongly come across as (potential) sexual predators to me. I wouldn't feel safe in his presence even in crowds. It's the sublest hints like saying he wants a "naked" interview that, to me, spell danger, especially from middle aged men.

SilkSpectre0
17 hours ago, SarahYuko said:

Men like him strongly come across as (potential) sexual predators to me. I wouldn't feel safe in his presence even in crowds. It's the sublest hints like saying he wants a "naked" interview that, to me, spell danger, especially from middle aged men.

I think she should totally educate and drag him on someone else's show. Does he have a competitor? People who make comments like he does don't deserve to be rewarded with attention or ratings. 

11 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Hes still being a ****ing jerk. 

What a piece of ****. I hope Gaga cancels on him know, he does not deserve her. 

Katie14

Hes been tweeting about this all morning. he seems to think Gaga is making those claims to help her sell more. That doesn't even make sense. Nobody is going to buy her albums because they feel sorry for her for having a mental illness and being raped. 

SilkSpectre0
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Hes been tweeting about this all morning. he seems to think Gaga is making those claims to help her sell more. That doesn't even make sense. Nobody is going to buy her albums because they feel sorry for her for having a mental illness and being raped. 

It's such a ridiculous accusation. Like you say no one is going to buy her albums because of that. AND it's not the first time she has spoken about her sexual assault or her mental illness(I know she hadn't revealed what her exact diagnosis was yet ) but he's acting like this is some new thing she's bringing up during promo or something? She's not even spoken about it in relation to the album. Imagine believing someone wouldn't raise awareness about an issue that affects them and many others without trying to profit off it. He's looking like a asshole and I hope everyone tells him so.

His claim that she is saying it for attention is made more ridiculous by the fact HE is the one trying to boost his own profile off the back off it :reductive:

Katie14
1 hour ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

It's such a ridiculous accusation. Like you say no one is going to buy her albums because of that. AND it's not the first time she has spoken about her sexual assault or her mental illness(I know she hadn't revealed what her exact diagnosis was yet ) but he's acting like this is some new thing she's bringing up during promo or something? She's not even spoken about it in relation to the album. Imagine believing someone wouldn't raise awareness about an issue that affects them and many others without trying to profit off it. He's looking like a asshole and I hope everyone tells him so.

His claim that she is saying it for attention is made more ridiculous by the fact HE is the one trying to boost his own profile off the back off it :reductive:

I think the reason why she is talking about ptsd now is because more attention is on her because she released an album. So she can raise more awareness of mental health issues, not for the mental health attention to help her sell albums. 

SilkSpectre0
10 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I think the reason why she is talking about ptsd now is because more attention is on her because she released an album. So she can raise more awareness of mental health issues, not for the mental health attention to help her sell albums. 

Yeah exactly. She's continuing to amplify an issue/issues she has been vocal about for a while. He's acting like it's some story she's plucked from in air when her album came out. His accusation makes no sense. This is the woman with a charity that helps raise awareness about important issues like mental health and then he's surprise when she does.

Archived