Lady Gaga tweeting Piers Morgan

mister max

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

If this turn out to be a bad idea, and he pushes her button

She might return to her egg and stay hibernating

0023ae6cf3690ec2cd7508.jpg

and we're doomed

I think she'll be able to handle him. But honestly he doesn't deserve the interview/ratings, especially if the level of rudeness and ignorance that was present in his tweets appear in the interview.

I'd rather her clarify/share the story with Oprah or Barbara Walters. But I'm all here for Gaga educating and annihilating him with class and intelligence.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I think she'll be able to handle him. But honestly he doesn't deserve the interview/ratings, especially if the level of rudeness and ignorance that was present in his tweets appear in the interview.

I'd rather her clarify/share the story with Oprah or Barbara Walters. But I'm all here for Gaga educating and annihilating him with class and intelligence.

Agree, she should be interviewed about this matter by someone who would take her seriously

and Piers Morgan is NOT one of them

Look at those clowns

i told my mum about this, this morning, she has ptsd i literally have never seen her so angry in my life :udidnt:

Letmelivemylife
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

OMG I love her, standing up for herself in the classiest way possible. You can tell she's not going to take ANY of his sh!t. So ready for this interview.

Lol exactly. I can't wait to hear what she has to say. She always argues with grace and class. Now it would be a whole other ball game if he said something about her monsters. In that case, class and grace go out the window. Nobody screws with her monsters

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

simpleworldme

Q.U.E.E.N.

What a class act, slaying mother of kindness :golfclap: Now, get ready for a bloodbath during that interview 

ahs-american-horror-story-lady-gaga-the-

Dilated, falling free. In a modern ecstasy

666 others
13 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

this is incredible i'm so proud of her. What did Piers say/do to inspire this though? 

:holyshit:

Evan Peters
17 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

this is incredible i'm so proud of her. What did Piers say/do to inspire this though? 

said she was faking being raped and that only military personnel can get ptsd

edit: nvm someone already answered you lol

emma roberts is an abuser

4 minutes ago, Joanne Angelina said:

1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

said she was faking being raped and that only military personnel can get ptsd

edit: nvm someone already answered you lol

thank you guys lol <3

Katie14

I have a feeling this isn't going to end up happening. He'll probably back out. If it does happen, however, I do hope he is respectful and receptive to changing his views and opinions. I also hope he isn't mean to Gaga and doesn't make her cry. 

SilkSpectre0
8 hours ago, M Monstre said:

F*cking disgusting, Morgan. I swear, this is a mental health problem. If this was autism, schizophrenia, bipolar, or any other mental disorder, he wouldn't question it. 

I'm not trying to downgrade those mental disorders, but Gaga's right in saying that PTSD doesn't get attention other than from soldiers. Granted, soldiers with PTSD are serious cases, and I pray that they get the help they need, however, it's not just soldiers. 

She was f*cking raped and sexually assaulted. Her career also fed into this, have some respect, Morgan. Absolutely disgusting that he would shame Gaga on this issue. 

She better educate him and just spit it in his face! God, it's just so disrespectful and ignorant of him to do/say that. 

He's so ridiculous. Even the smallest bit of research would show him PTSD has been famously linked to soldiers because doctors had to work really hard to link it to war because the government didn't want to help soldiers, said if they were suffering they were just bad soldiers. It was never a combat only condition but it was the only way to get help for vulnerable soldiers. I kinda hope she doesn't do this interview. He's clearly going to be contrary just for a click bait interview and won't actually listen to her. 

Do we know when is this happening?

It's a bad decision for Gaga to waste her time with upsetting interviews like this. The truth is, we are not that far from the superbowl, she should be starting to prepare and rehearse for that any day now, not do things that have a high chance of making her even sadder, if she really does have so many issues.

Irrelevant

Next video for Joanne gonna be bout this... Angel Down, Come To Mama or Hey Girl would be amazing choices. If she cancels DIC due to this I wouldn't be surprised...

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived