Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
life

Gaga tweets Madonna

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Runway
1 minute ago, vertigostick said:

Sure Jan, because posting such a tweet is definitely her safest bet to boost that airplay and streaming of her new single... :toofunny:

Stop trying to read between the lines all the time, she probably just felt like thanking her for this speech, nothing less nothing more.

Also the fact MR is #10 on us itunes :toofunny: 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omar Vela
55 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Where are the people that TRASHED Madonna for that same speech?? :madge:

Here, I still think the last part was unnecessary  :P

11 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

Sure Jan, because posting such a tweet is definitely her safest bet to boost that airplay and streaming of her new single... :toofunny:

Stop trying to read between the lines all the time, she probably just felt like thanking her for this speech, nothing less nothing more.

There's probably at least a dozen news outlets trying to spin that tweet into an article as we speak. She knows exactly what she's doing.  

9 minutes ago, Runway said:

Also the fact MR is #10 on us itunes :toofunny: 

#52 on the only chart anyone cares about, henny.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Nirvana

I did not expect this at all, made me smile! Gaga is such a sweetheart for doing this! :saira:

Could this be the end of the stan wars? :nails:

JackTheTripper

one honest queations. I might be the only one here , but how is Madonna showing off her asshole on camera  and twerking in the time to promote her album helping every woman on planet be empowered and feel good about herself?

I thought woman were unhappy because they were seen as primarly sexual object in bussines, but now every dum american pop star is saying they should put all their focus to show off ther ganitals and be proud about that accomplishment 

Pop star seling her vagina to get money is something new and revolutionary ? And wouldnt awarding popular female musician who got succesfull based on her music alone make actual sense. 

I know people like to put their PC prefix on their actions, so  nobody can say anything wrong about them, but lets please all stop being complete idiots, and admit  that shamless self pormotion has nothing to do with helping other women. PERIOD 

Lets all hope on  the idiot train and nod, that all this makes any sense, FFS use your head people.

insight
7 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

one honest queations. I might be the only one here , but how is Madonna showing off her asshole on camera  and twerking in the time to promote her album helping every woman on planet be empowered and feel good about herself?

I thought woman were unhappy because they were seen as primarly sexual object in bussines, but now every dum american pop star is saying they should put all their focus to show off ther ganitals and be proud about that accomplishment 

Pop star seling her vagina to get money is something new and revolutionary ? And wouldnt awarding popular female musician who got succesfull based on her music alone make actual sense. 

I know people like to put their PC prefix on their actions, so  nobody can say anything wrong about them, but lets please all stop being complete idiots, and admit  that shamless self pormotion has nothing to do with helping other women. PERIOD 

Lets all hope on  the idiot train and nod, that all this makes any sense, FFS use your head people.

someone had a rough day 

LaLuna

I expect nothing less from our Queen of Kindness and Goddess of Love :queenga:

I hope Madge has the decency to respond. 

Archived