Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Million Reasons/ Spotify!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

Guys, i really put an effort in this, and tested it yesterday on a song with 3,000 plays (it really works)!

Let's all join forces, we can do it.

If 500 monsters do this, we will have around 100k daily!

More details here - http://bit.ly/2hy7Myh

636015184339992485-1040107779_spotify.jp

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

ArtGagaPop

Please don't let this thread flop :giveup:
We need all the help we can get! let's push MR so gaga can have that hit she deserves, MR is really liked by the public but it need more streaming and radio support for more people to notice the song! 

Dominic
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Please don't let this thread flop :giveup:
We need all the help we can get! let's push MR so gaga can have that hit she deserves, MR is really liked by the public but it need more streaming and radio support for more people to notice the song! 

I think it was DOA. :giggle:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

chromaticainmyhead

do the streams count if the spotify volume control is high but the pc volume is muted?

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

FATCAT

Hits aren't made like this. I want it for her too, but the music has to speak for itself. 

Purr more, hiss less.

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, tizian said:

do the streams count if the spotify volume control is high but the pc volume is muted?

I think so but i always just have the sound so low you can't barely hear it to be sure. 

Just now, FATCAT said:

Hits aren't made like this. I want it for her too, but the music has to speak for itself. 

how can It even try to speak if the radios are killing it. that's what fan bases are for! to support our lovely artists and help them in every way possible

FATCAT
14 minutes ago, LauraOh said:

how can It even try to speak if the radios are killing it. that's what fan bases are for! to support our lovely artists and help them in every way possible

Radio isn't killing it, it's Christmas. Half the stations don't even play Top 40 this time of year.

Purr more, hiss less.

29 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

but radios are not letting it speak...

BritneySmokingJpg.jpg

Archived