💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga at Billboard Woman Of The Year 2016

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 hour ago, ZombieMirror said:

why I feel this urge to punch somebody when I see those basic , crappy, country vibe glasses?  :gum:

You hate Aviator sun glasses? :oprah:

Economy
4 hours ago, Robot said:

".... because I remember when we were in the desert together wandering about, and we realized that we've got a million reasons to let go but - baby -  we just need one good one to stay." *starts singing MR when the show's not even about her* 

Reveal hidden contents

:lolly:

4 hours ago, Khram said:

I thought you were joking.... but then i saw the video.... OMG

4 hours ago, little legend said:

why this sounds exactly what Gaga would do :stalkga:

Gaga is so humble tho :)

Remember when she introduced Britney Spears at the VMAs for that special award and kept interrupting her and making it all about her? :awkney: 

Gagaloo911
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

Gaga is so humble tho :)

Remember when she introduced Britney Spears at the VMAs for that special award and kept interrupting her and making it all about her? :awkney: 

I think you mean him it was Jo afterall, not Gaga :giggle:

The 39-year-old, who took the position at Apple after spending years as the head of music and entertainment marketing for Pepsi, accepted the award after being introduced by both Beats 1 DJ Julie Adenuga and close friend Lady Gaga, who appeared in a video message to support Saint John. "I'm very rarely overtaken the way I was when I met her," said Gaga, sporting the same pink hat she wears on the cover of her latest album Joanne. "Watching a woman like her blossom in this industry really gives me hope." Then, Gaga belted her newest single "Million Reasons" a cappella, after sharing the story of when she played it for Saint John for the first time.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/women-in-music/7616878/bozoma-saint-john-executive-of-the-year-women-in-music

• 2 weeks later...

Archived