💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has anyone met Gaga backstage during the BTWB tour?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Gaga opened up about her struggles, a lot of which stemmed from the way she was mistreated on the BTWB tour. For anyone who has met her at a meet and greet, could you tell that she was suffering?

Katsuki Bakugo

I vaguely remembered someone noticing something... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Helxig
1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

I vaguely remembered someone noticing something... 

I remember her saying in an interview that her fans knew something was up before even she was ready to admit it, and they gave her a walking stick as a gift, and she broke down in tears...

But I also vaguely remember people recounting her talking about not being happy when they were backstage. But man do their backstage hangouts seem like a dream! They would just sit in a large bed together, like 10 people, and have long conversations together.

I hope she does this again during the Joanne tour. And I hope I get to meet her because there are some things I'm dying to tell her.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Katsuki Bakugo
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I remember her saying in an interview that her fans knew something was up before even she was ready to admit it, and they gave her a walking stick as a gift, and she broke down in tears...

But I also vaguely remember people recounting her talking about not being happy when they were backstage. But man do their backstage hangouts seem like a dream! They would just sit in a large bed together, like 10 people, and have long conversations together.

I hope she does this again during the Joanne tour. And I hope I get to meet her because there are some things I'm dying to tell her.

You and me both!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

LetsGetHigh

She told Emma in January that her bones are hurting and everything about her hip and she gave her a listen to Applause. A month later, the tour got cancelled. That's all I remember.

ZiggyZiggs
45 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I want to too :cryga:

But those M&G tickets cost a fortune don't they? :cryga:

Is there any other way to worm my way backstage :cryga: 

Edonis

I know a lot of fans said they could tell she wasn't very happy and it made them worry a lot. 

Katie14
19 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I know a lot of fans said they could tell she wasn't very happy and it made them worry a lot. 

Where did you read that?

VOLANTIS
31 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

She told Emma in January that her bones are hurting and everything about her hip and she gave her a listen to Applause. A month later, the tour got cancelled. That's all I remember.

Didn't Gaga write Applause after her hip incident? :huh: Isn't the song about the time she had to spend away from her fans? wanting to hear the cheering? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Edonis
5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Where did you read that?

I'm pretty sure on GGD or maybe Twitter. There were definitely some fans who were kind of shocked how fast she recovered to the ARTPOP era and they weren't sure she was ready yet. 

Helxig
44 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I want to too :cryga:

But those M&G tickets cost a fortune don't they? :cryga:

Is there any other way to worm my way backstage :cryga: 

Edit: omg I'm sorry could I have made this any longer?

Well okay here's the thing...

during the BTW ball era she said she would never make fans pay extra to meet her, because she didn't believe only rich kids should get to meet their idols. But she changed her mind for the artRAVE stating that if she sold like 15 M&G tickets at an elevated price, they could lower the price of general admission so more people could afford to even go, and that she would still choose people from the audience. M&G tickets were over $1000US (and included a pre show party, food, alcohol, their own seating space etc) and she did still pick a few people each night from the crowd, but more like three people than about 15.

Some people speculated that the real reason she decided to do it was because she'd gone over-budget with the tour, the ARTPOP era wasn't doing very well, and ticket sales weren't predicted to do very well either, and it was a last resort to ensure the tour broke even... Who knows for sure...

Anyway my point is this: we don't know what the real reasoning was behind her selling insanely expensive M&G tickets on the last tour, and we don't know what her opinion is these days of selling those tickets at that price... so we can't be sure if during the Joanne tour she will sell M&G tickets, or just choose a large group of random people from the crowd...

Other than that info, the way she'd choose people is by who is having a lot of fun and knows every word, people who look like die hard fans, people who write heartfelt letters and get them to her (this is extremely hard because many people have caught on and she gets like 100 letters each show now), I heard during the artRAVE she preferred people who didn't pull out their cell phones during the show... and just randomly really... it's up to who she feels is right on the night! Someone I know made digital art of Asia and her and turned them into face masks and wore them during Venus and got picked... at the Vegas show I was at people were holding their art up the whole show and didn't even get acknowledged. It's really just luck!

RAMROD

Ask @Haus:gaycat:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Helxig
21 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Where did you read that?

I remember reading these kinds of stories on LM.com when it was active and used the right way...

15 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm pretty sure on GGD or maybe Twitter. There were definitely some fans who were kind of shocked how fast she recovered to the ARTPOP era and they weren't sure she was ready yet. 

Oops sorry I replied to the wrong person :laughga: 

Helxig
17 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Didn't Gaga write Applause after her hip incident? :huh: Isn't the song about the time she had to spend away from her fans? wanting to hear the cheering? 

Yeah she did! "If only fame had an IV, baby, could I bare being away from you. I've found the vein put (the IV) in here ... I live for the applause"

Actually the original song is described as a 'lament' and wasn't so upbeat. I imagine something like the acoustic performance at Sukirri is more true to the original.

Archived