💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GaGa Sneezing Appreciation Thread

Rat Boy

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

Has anybody noticed that GaGa's sneezes are highly unnatural for a female? I was watching the video below and thought that her bodily movements were a bit strange so I stopped the video and analysed it frame by frame. From 0:00-0:04 you can see her nostrils clench and then quiver uncontrollably for half a second. Her head then shakes violently as her body tries to process her sneeze. Some of you may read this thread and be concerned about her health but really there is nothing to worry about. GaGa's sneezes are simply more artistic and superior to the average American. I even zoomed in on her nasal cavities and there was no mucous there - very unusual for a 25-30 year old woman. Some studies suggest that such sneezing patterns are linked with higher IQs and spatial attention. This thread is to appreciate the grace, artistry and peculiarity of Lady GaGa's sneezing. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

So passionate about everything she does, including sneezing :flutter: 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Gaga Lazuli

If these is how beautiful she listens when she sneezes I wonder when she farts...:giggle:

Little Monsters Torture Me

Letmelivemylife

Hahahahaha so freakin adorable!!!! Lol I have big ol "butch" sneezes. The whole ****ing world knows when I sneeze. Lol my gf's cats always run and hide 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived