Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we getting the Million Reasons MV tomorrow?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Are we getting the MR MV tommorow?   

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we'll get the MR MV tommorw (Friday)

• Yes!
    • Probably
    • Girl idk
    • Probably not
    • No...
    • Joanne better!

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

No :saladga:

I'm waiting at least til next Friday 16th... :sweat:

Rogue One & the MR MV all in one day..? :music:

thatfoxyfeeling

I'll be disappointed if we don't get the video tomorrow, it's annoying that Gaga doesn't release videos like her contemporaries do.  :saladga:

10 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Of course! We're also getting the DWUW video, Americano mariachi version, Making of Joanne video, Joanne Documentary, The final version of the ARTPOP app, Act II, The Joanne Monster, the alternate BTW video, the original EOG concept video, the next GagaVision, and The Fame Kills Tour with Kanye West announcement. 

Don't forget The Fame: part 2, the space performance, Paradise, the full cake video, and the studio version of Princess Die. :stalkga:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

MonsterBall13
24 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Of course! We're also getting the DWUW video, Americano mariachi version, Making of Joanne video, Joanne Documentary, The final version of the ARTPOP app, Act II, The Joanne Monster, the alternate BTW video, the original EOG concept video, the next GagaVision, and The Fame Kills Tour with Kanye West announcement. 

:derpga: 

inb4 it's just a simple video of her lip syncing to the song with a guitar in her lamp and it comes out in January 

Economy
4 hours ago, Placebo said:

Did she even filmed it? When? 

91B6DC529CB00D95C2C3889013ABAC55.gif

She probably wasted the free time she had to film it when she was having a meltdown about the elections and decided to protest instead :air: 

Then she was booked after that which resulted in a mess that a month later when the single is at a make it or break it point the music video is probably not even filmed yet :neyde: 

Economy
2 hours ago, JamesFox said:

I'll be disappointed if we don't get the video tomorrow, it's annoying that Gaga doesn't release videos like her contemporaries do.  :saladga:

She has her unique definition of music not the bling

U see most define it as not selling out. You stay true to your art and messages regardless of whether its the mainstream or not but you still hope people appreciate it

Gaga on the other hand seems to think music not the bling means sabatage your career at any costs or else your not a true artist :neyde: 

I don't think so, but I hope Gaga proves me wrong.

I love the song and it would be great for it to have a video now.

Archived