Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons Highest Charting is in Singapore

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

This is the case for Singapore who have shown Gaga undeniable support. She came here for BTWB but ditched them for the artRAVE. 

With Million Reasons currently charting the highest in Singapore at No. 3, Singaporeans WANT her. I've only been here for 1 year and will be leaving next year but these people deserve some Gaga. 

Wish she'd give more attention to the market here. 

Radio Ga Ga

I heard singaporean government are pretty homophobic though, u can get jailed for two years if u engage in gay sex (but not lesbians...), but it's not enforced tightly of couese

KleinGa
6 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I heard singaporean government are pretty homophobic though, u can get jailed for two years if u engage in gay sex (but not lesbians...), but it's not enforced tightly of couese

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Not enforced at all atm. There's a gay club here, a huge gay event called Pink Dot Day etc.... 

Gaga did pretty well when she came here and promoted LGBT rights during the BTWBall and they welcomed her like royalty tbh. The society has evolved so much, Madonna came here and performed well enough. 

Really? That's good to hear, cuz I was worried for society that a first world country so developed could be so homophobic

Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

Really? That's good to hear, cuz I was worried for society that a first world country so developed could be so homophobic

It is nonetheless not a liberal place at all. You can get death punishment for possession of a large sum of drugs for example.

KleinGa
7 minutes ago, Luc said:

It is nonetheless not a liberal place at all. You can get death punishment for possession of a large sum of drugs for example.

That's true but its what keeps us safe. Singapore has consistently been ranked the safest place in the world to live. I can be out at 3 am and feel so safe.

Leave your wallet lying around? You'll get a call from the police hours later to come collect it.

It's a great place, it has some work to do in terms of it's laws but it is progressive on other issues e.g Abortion is legalised here. 

Archived