• 25 - Adele
    • Lemonade - Beyoncé
    • Views - Drake
    • Purpose - Justin Bieber
    • A Sailor's Guide To Earth - Sturgill Simpson

Featured Posts

Thomas P
Just now, BrothaGaga said:

She slayed so much this year that people are either jealous or disgusted by how much she annihilated the scene. let 'em seethe!

I'm leaving it to that. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
24 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

@petedagrk and @koonsisme

You two... just no.... I don't even know why he's nominated....

Not really a fan of any of the nominees, but I think his is the best and most consistent from beginning to end of the five. 

Delusional Aura

I feel as though if they give adele it, people will say she won it once already and bey deserved it. If bey wins (I hope) people will say adele deserved to win due to its groundbreaking commercial success. So who's gonna win it? It's between bey and that person with the country album. Pop votes will be split between purpose and 25. We'll see who will get the most votes between the R&B album and the country album. 

Delusional Aura
59 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

The only conversation Lemonade spurred was the harassment and bullying of Rachel Roy, Rita Ora, and poor Rachael Ray :ladyhaha:

I guess someone didn't watch the visual nor did they read the critics @Thomas P:madge:

MarryTheKnight
2 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I guess someone didn't watch the visual nor did they read the critics @Thomas P:madge:

wow!!! u dragged me!!!

tumblr_meetdhDT6J1r877b7o1_r3_500.gif

i based my comments on the majority of media attention re: the album. her messages regarding black culture and issues were far overshadowed by the Jay-Z cheating allegations. her sister Solange released a far better album that dealt with race issues byeeeeeeee

Love to see Views or Purpose win. The meltdowns everywhere would be top quality entertainment :reductive:

Plus those 2 are my favorite albums of the AOTY bunch.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

GhettoFabulous

The soar fruit drink :diane:

the rest can choke 

honestly if anything  is overrated it's Adele and her age albums 

Delusional Aura
2 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

wow!!! u dragged me!!!

tumblr_meetdhDT6J1r877b7o1_r3_500.gif

i based my comments on the majority of media attention re: the album. her messages regarding black culture and issues were far overshadowed by the Jay-Z cheating allegations. her sister Solange released a far better album that dealt with race issues byeeeeeeee

Stop being dramatic, I didn't, not even close :grr:

In terms of MEDIA attention I agree with you. However, the critics didn't focused on that. My bad, I didn't realise what medium you were really talking about :toofunny:

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

The soar fruit drink :diane:

the rest can choke 

honestly if anything  is overrated it's Adele and her age albums 

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

That's my opinion it can be a wrong opinion yes she's great but ain't nothing special about 25 it's nice. Lemonade is EXCELLENT :lolly:

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

That's my opinion it can be a wrong opinion yes she's great but ain't nothing special about 25 it's nice. Lemonade is EXCELLENT :lolly:

I wasn't shading you. I was just amazed how you provided that tea with milk, sugar and a whole bunch of I don't give any f**ks

TSUNAMI

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think award should go to Bieber.

He reinvented his sound and his personality and I've been loving it so far. I never listened to him and now 3 songs from Purpose are on my daily playlist.

GhettoFabulous
Just now, Delusional Aura said:

I wasn't shading you. I was just amazed how you provided that tea with milk, sugar and a whole bunch of I don't give any f**ks

Oh :diane::lolly:

Well :lolly::lolly:

Yeah :laughga::reductive:

6 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I actually do appreciate it. I have it on vinyl, but I went to his concert, and the album has since been ruined for me.

Sorry that ruined it for you. Ive never seen him live.  And Im not gonna apologize cause I dont like Lemonade as much as you do. I think its decent, but I liked Purpose more, is that a crime? Am I not allowed to have preferences or am I just supposed to go with yours cause mine dont matter? Who do you think you are telling me what my tastes are.

Archived