💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga at a press conference today (AMAZING DRESS)

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Unexpected - loves it though. It reminds of the Mugler dress she wore to death in her younger days :flutter:

Not a fan of the hole in the back either - it's tacky. But it's so intriguing to look at! Need HQ photos. Need.

And there's no way this PC would be about new music.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boysboysboys

Please, Gaga, please shrug off the Indonesia issue...

gagaismywhore

*Lady Gaga was spotted looking beautiful this Tuesday attending a press conference at the “Tokyo Skytree†in Sumida (Tokyo, Japan). The opening of the tower is set to take place on May 22nd 2012. Gaga came to the “Sky Tree†to spread a message of love and happiness.

*“I am so happy to be here,†she said in a three dimensional dress that reflected the lights that shined upon her. “I appreciate you all so much. Having three sold out shows in Japan is a dream come true,†she said as onlookers and reporters alike gazed in aw as the lights mirrored off of her disco dress.

Jase

*Lady Gaga was spotted looking beautiful this Tuesday attending a press conference at the “Tokyo Skytree†in Sumida (Tokyo, Japan). The opening of the tower is set to take place on May 22nd 2012. Gaga came to the “Sky Tree†to spread a message of love and happiness.

*“I am so happy to be here,†she said in a three dimensional dress that reflected the lights that shined upon her. “I appreciate you all so much. Having three sold out shows in Japan is a dream come true,†she said as onlookers and reporters alike gazed in aw as the lights mirrored off of her disco dress.

THE DRESS SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN, MY GOD :giveup:

Archived