news

Gaga set to perform on the Royal Variety Show TODAY

Laceface

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

When meeting the future King of England, I think it's quite a shrewd thing to do. 

Huh. Understandable, then. I guess I just personally would not.

3 points in and ready for more

JackTheTripper
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

It's just more respectful and tasteful this way.

I guess that was probably in her mind aswell, i just dont get why is it so disrespectfull having a tattoo in front on royal family which by now has just become this old relic, 

Saint Laurent
Just now, JackTheTripper said:

I guess that was probably in her mind aswell, i just dont get why is it so disrespectfull having a tattoo in front on royal family which by now has just become this old relic, 

So basically you're questioning the covering of the tattoos because you think the royal family is obsolete.

I find your opinion in this thread to be quite obsolete also and yes, I am a royalist.  

tumblr_nyac6ncCje1qmw26bo1_500.gif

Economy
33 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Number 3 is flopping? 

Tough standards! 

I said on radio its flopping

its not even in the top 50 pop radio :awkney: 

Similarly I think it would be distasteful to meet Elizabeth II (again) in her John Wayne 10 inch heels. There is a time and place, context is important and Gaga understands courtesy and respect... 

Also as a Canadian I can confirm the royal family is NOT obsolete... 

mister max
12 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

:diane:

omg :giveup:

will this be prof filmed?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

DrewStevens

She can do whatever she wants. If she didn't want to show her tattoos is fine, it's up to her. 

But she didn't have to tho. Having visible tattoos is not distasteful or inappropriate. It's all about culture and if people think that having visible tattoos is "distasteful" maybe they are the ones who need to learn something about respect.

Just now, DrewStevens said:

She can do whatever she wants. If she didn't want to show her tattoos is fine, it's up to her. 

But she didn't have to tho. Having visible tattoos is not distasteful or inappropriate. It's all about culture and if people think that having visible tattoos is "distasteful" maybe they are the ones who need to learn something about respect.

I bet you wear hats INSIDE TOO:grr:

OH WAIT UR DP

JackTheTripper
13 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

So basically you're questioning the covering of the tattoos because you think the royal family is obsolete.

I find your opinion in this thread to be quite obsolete also and yes, I am a royalist.  

tumblr_nyac6ncCje1qmw26bo1_500.gif

RF has become relic, that is a fact.

I dont know what her intent of covering was, i just dont see the point of covering and masked  them in presence of some people, because you feel they make you less presentable.. people with that mindset usually dont even get them

considering my opinion is so obsolute, you do like to quote it quite a lot

Saint Laurent
2 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

RF has become relic, that is a fact.

I dont know what her intent of covering was, i just dont see the point of covering and masked  them in presence of some people, because you feel they make you less presentable.. people with that mindset usually dont even get them

considering my opinion is so obsolute, you do like to quote it quite a lot

No, it's an opinion.

Archived