Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Madonna - Confessions The Rate

Hades

Featured Posts

Madonna-Confessions-On-A-Dance-Floor-Pho

Time to bring out your disco balls. This time we are revisiting Confessions on a dance floor  by the one and only Madonna. One of the biggest pop albums of the past decade. It spawned 4 hit singles and one of the biggest pop singles of all time. Hung Up holds the World Guinness Record for most #1 's. 

What do you feel about this album? Time to rate every track on a scale from 1 to 10. You have to rate your favourite track with an 11. Comments are welcome and recommended.You can PM me @Versace19069 your rates till the 15th of December  and i will do the calculations. Don't post any rates here in public.  Let your disco balls shine.

Tracklist

1. Hung Up

2. Get Together

3. Sorry

4. Future Lovers

5. I Love New York

6. Let It Will Be

7. Forbidden Love

8. Jump

9. How High

10. Issac

11. Push

12. Like It Or Not

BONUS

13. Fighting Spirit

14. Super Pop

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KleinKnight said:

I've never heard the bonus tracks :flop:

They are on youtube. You can check them out.:yay: More tracks more fun.

3 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

I've never heard the bonus tracks :flop:

Listen to History and Triggering :giveup: they're not part of the album but anyway

The night sky tells all

Just now, Prince Bananas said:

Listen to History and Triggering :giveup: they're not part of the album but anyway

I like Triggering. :cool:

alextruper17
Just now, Versace19069 said:

Iconic. :tongue:

Yes, I can remember saving all the money my parents gave to me, and finally when I was at the shop the woman was looking at me like, Seriously? This 11 year-old boy is gonna buy a Madonna CD?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

14 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

This was the first CD I've ever bought :flutter:

OMG SAME! Well, my mum bought it, but it was the first album I got (I was 6-7, and my dad was furious because the booklet wasn't exactly G rated)

1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

OMG SAME! Well, my mum bought it, but it was the first album I got (I was 6-7, and my dad was furious because the booklet wasn't exactly G rated)

12 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Yes, I can remember saving all the money my parents gave to me, and finally when I was at the shop the woman was looking at me like, Seriously? This 11 year-old boy is gonna buy a Madonna CD?

I still remember buying this and bopping in front of my parents. I was 14.:lolly:

Archived