Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 I have a theory!

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

So I'm pretty sure LG6 isn't a brand new album, I think Gaga is gonna release a Joanne: The Remixes album like she did with Born This Way and it's one of the best selling remix albums ever. Maybe that's why we havent gotten the DJWS remix of Perfect Illusion yet. This makes perfect sense to me, or we could be getting a greatest hits album with a couple new tracks that will have the scrapped RedOne songs. But I think the remix album is more plausible. Just imagine we could get remixes from RedOne. 

Can anyone imagine The Chainsmokers remixing AYO that would be ironic lol but yeah this is just a theory. I highly doubt BloodPop would say "release LG6" for no reason. Then Bobby says "NOW" we havent heard from or seen Bobby much since Joanne was released. So idk what the hell is happening I have a feeling something will happen before the end of the year. 

I'm pretty sure if we get any album material it'll most likely end up being a Joanne Remixes. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Well then it's not LG6

I was expecting a mind-blowing warholian experience theory :toofunny:

Bette Davis
2 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

So I'm pretty sure LG6 isn't a brand new album, I think Gaga is gonna release a Joanne: The Remixes album like she did with Born This Way and it's one of the best selling remix albums ever. Maybe that's why we havent gotten the DJWS remix of Perfect Illusion yet. This makes perfect sense to me, or we could be getting a greatest hits album with a couple new tracks that will have the scrapped RedOne songs. But I think the remix album is more plausible. Just imagine we could get remixes from RedOne. 

Can anyone imagine The Chainsmokers remixing AYO that would be ironic lol but yeah this is just a theory. I highly doubt BloodPop would say "release LG6" for no reason. Then Bobby says "NOW" we havent heard from or seen Bobby much since Joanne was released. So idk what the hell is happening I have a feeling something will happen before the end of the year. 

I'm pretty sure if we get any album material it'll most likely end up being a Joanne Remixes. 

They were literally just making fun of her fans and how they would always post "DROP LG5" on every single post of hers (and probably theirs too) :laughga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

monsterdino
22 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

- Joanne: The Remix aint happening

- Bloodpop and Bobby were being sarcastic bc fans like you are already speculating things about LG6 and are asking for it when LG5 was released like yesterday :madge:

sass bonbon

Ofc she's gonna have some other single, then DIC, or maybe just DIC, then Superbowl. After SB she'll for sure release sth. I expect either spring, summer or fall, but sth new next year, def. It has to happen, she has so much music and only 5 albums.

Edit: anyway, this was ofc just a joke on how desperate we are.

bbhmm

darkchylde
26 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Can anyone imagine The Chainsmokers remixing AYO

id rather see a bullet rushing to my left eye

darkchylde
28 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

I highly doubt BloodPop would say "release LG6" for no reason. Then Bobby says "NOW" we havent heard from or seen Bobby much since Joanne was released. So idk what the hell is happening I have a feeling something will happen before the end of the year. 

_20160906_183334.JPG.fa30dde622a653390e6

chromaticainmyhead
27 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Can anyone imagine The Chainsmokers remixing AYO

michelle-visage-no-on-rupauls-drag-race- 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Pacify Him

ARTPOP Act II has long been finished. Ever since RedOne got fired, Bloodpop modified into his version :lolly:

I’m getting on your nerves

You do know that if it's a remix album it's not counted as LG6, right?

If we counted her remix albums we'd be far past LG6.

The LG label is used to refer to entirely new content.

Archived