💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Will requesting on radio help MR?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I think that the GP definitely loves MR. This is proven by the fact that as soon as she promotes it rises pretty quickly. In other words, whenever the song is exposed people actually end up liking it and buying it. However, for some reason the radio does not seem to think MR will be a hit as they are not playing it. So do you think if we start requesting MR then will the radio start plying it constantly?

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

However, for some reason the radio does not seem to think MR will be a hit as they are not playing it.

Doesn't that answer your question? :emma: 

Just now, Robot said:

Doesn't that answer your question? :emma: 

Well, maybe with its rising position on the charts and with people requesting they might turn around and start playing it.

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Well, maybe with its rising position on the charts and with people requesting they might turn around and start playing it.

As optimistic as I wanna be, MR literally went #1 after Carpool Karaoke and yet it still didn't get any radio support.

We have been, and can keep on requesting it, but they just won't play it. :giveup: 

Hopefully that can change after VSFS

2 minutes ago, Robot said:

As optimistic as I wanna be, MR literally went #1 after Carpool Karaoke and yet it still didn't have any radio support.

We have been, and can keep on requesting it, but they just won't play it. :giveup: 

Hopefully that can change after VSFS

Yes. I just don't know why they have a constant bias against Gaga. People obviously still like her music.

12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Yes. I just don't know why they have a constant bias against Gaga. People obviously still like her music.

The most popular Top 40 stations in Montreal, where I'm from, basically abandoned Gaga since MTN. They played Applause a little bit upon its release (then quickly forgot about it), and played DWUW a little more, but still not nearly as much as her previous singles. 

I have yet to hear PI or MR at least once on the radio. Whenever Gaga makes a comeback, they're basically like "Gaga's back with new music so let's celebrate that by playing her past hits for like a week!" :rip: 

En_Sabah_Nur
8 minutes ago, Robot said:

The most popular Top 40 stations in Montreal, where I'm from, basically abandoned Gaga since MTN. They played Applause a little bit upon it's release, then quickly forgot about it, and played DWUW a little more, but not nearly as much as her previous singles. 

I have yet to hear PI or MR at least once on the radio. Whenever Gaga makes a comeback, they're basically like "Gaga's back with new music so let's celebrate that by playing her past hits for like a week!" :rip: 

I honestly don't know how anybody survives in this industry quite frankly…  :smh:

Egypt. W

Archived