Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
life

Gaga instagrams Taylor!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight

i have a feeling they are getting back together. i mean there is no reason for them to be 'just friends', they weren't friends before getting together and don't have children so they need to be active in each other's lives

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He8MyHeart

This is cute. They still want to be a part of each other's lives. I wonder how his GF feels though.... She can't compete.

donutellha

yadgfdgfdgdfgdf YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Woolfsmck
43 minutes ago, jvckk said:

I think people are jumping to conclusions. He was there to promote Chicago Fire, and is still friendly with her and her family. They're not back together (yet).

`Yeah,  they're not hostile to each other , just getting some side smooch I think.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Bette Davis

Looks like he saw those Victoria's Secret photos and came crawling back :stalkga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

He probably has a new show to promote and wants to get back with Gaga for the exposure.

Honestly if you look back, being with Gaga skyrocketed his popularity. He legit was just a cute arm trophy at events for her. He got a LOT of exposure being "Gagas hot boyfriend". 

He never even seemed that intelligent in interviews to begin with and barely ever addressed Gaga.

BYE

16 minutes ago, Phlop said:

He probably has a new show to promote and wants to get back with Gaga for the exposure.

You said he barely addressed her, so how did he ever use her for exposure?

You could say the same about Luc, she promoted his floppy book. 

At least Taylor was with her through ups and downs, when her hip broke, through her drug addiction, ARTPOP mess etc. He was never using her. 

FreePalestine

5 minutes ago, lego said:

You said he barely addressed her, so how did he ever use her for exposure?

You could say the same about Luc, she promoted his floppy book. 

At least Taylor was with her through ups and downs, when her hip broke, through her drug addiction, ARTPOP mess etc. He was never using her. 

$275 million net worth vs $2 million

BYE

25 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Honestly if you look back, being with Gaga skyrocketed his popularity. He legit was just a cute arm trophy at events for her. He got a LOT of exposure being "Gagas hot boyfriend". 

He never even seemed that intelligent in interviews to begin with and barely ever addressed Gaga.

You're kinda contradicting your argument here - you're saying he uses her for exposure, but then comment on how he never addressed her in interviews lol.

While we have never seen the full picture of their relationship, it was obvious he was far from using her. If he was, he was really **** at it. He could have easily used any interview to talk about her to get those 'exclusive' headlines but instead kept it private on his terms 99% of the time. 

7 minutes ago, Phlop said:

$275 million net worth vs $2 million

You're projecting. With that logic, she should only date people richer than her, like Trump? lol

FreePalestine

Janne Monsen Tveit

After watching his TODAY interview (it's in another thread) it seems like he was just in the same building that day. I don't think they're back together, maybe he ran into Cynthia or called her. 

Anyways, it's nice that they're still friendly. And I'd love to see them back together if that's what they want. 

http://730.no

Archived