• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• MattyMonster

• Jase

• Henryy

Mark

Gaga's not on the top tbh.

you're all just delusional... but who knows?

it's a 35% for me her being on numba 1

00026 † 10000

ryhanna

I can't actually think of any one celebrity who's stood out over the past year.

Harry

Gaga will be very high, if not top. Considering it counts from the start of May 2011, when they hype surrounding her then was HUGE considering all the promo and the album release, so the internet searches and radio mentions for her then must've been massive. She was also one of the biggest money makers of 2011, ahead of Adele despite her huge sales. Plus she's broken like 19384914 record with the amount of Twitter followers she has in the past year.

The only thing Adele has going for her in this list is the massive record sales. It's hard for me to think of anyone else who is a clear winner here. We'll see.

Harry

I think it will be Bieber/Gaga/Rihanna/Katy/Taylor

I don't think Rihanna and Katy are contenders

Im afraid Justin Bieber will be #1 this year. He was third last year..

I really can't imagine this happening.

I don't think Rihanna and Katy are contenders

Bieber either, for that matter.

Harry

Bieber either, for that matter.

Hmm I dunno I think he will be quite high up. He had a successful worldwide arena tour in 2011, huge online presence, as well as that Christmas album he did which sold pretty good. He shouldn't be underestimated imo.

MattyMonster

Neither Adele, Gaga, Bieber or Taylor will be #1. They all had something going for them and against them last year. Adele could be the highest possibly, but I really have absolutely no ideas who could be #1. This is really the first time that I really don't know who could take it. Gaga or Oprah were obvious these past few years, but now...?

Is Obama a celebrity? :sweat:

There is at least 3 Power Couples on the list on the preview article!

Brangelina

Jay-Z & Beyonce

Tom Brady & Giselle Bundchen

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dorothypomerantz/2012/05/15/celebrity-100-preview-the-famous-couples-who-make-bank/

Even though 4 flopped for Beyonce standards, she still had a huge year and pretty much everyone in a non-fanbases world loves, so it could possibly be her? :shrug: