đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

What is the Best Music Video by Melanie Martinez (Cry Baby Era)

Yo GagaGaga

Which Video from the Cry Baby Era Did you Like the Best (So Far)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which Video from Cry Baby is the Best (Besides Mad Hatter)

• Dollhouse
    • Pity Party
    • Cry Baby
    • Alphabet Boy
    • Mrs. Potato Head
    • Soap/Training Wheels
    • Sippy Cup
    • Tag You're It/Milk and Cookies
    • Pacify Her
    • Carousel

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

landscape-1462808971-melaniemartinez.gif

There's only one more video coming out (Mad Hatter) for the Cry Baby era, and since right now there's just enough videos to fill the max amount on the poll option let's vote to see which one is the fan favorite

Number Five

I wish she would make a video for Play Date. That's my favorite song from the album but I voted for Mrs. Potato Head. The video was pretty cool. 

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, dugah said:

I wish she would make a video for Play Date. That's my favorite song from the album but I voted for Mrs. Potato Head. The video was pretty cool. 

I think she's just making videos for the songs on the standard edition, but theres rumors that there'll be a video for gingerbread man around Christmas time

Batwings

I think Mrs. Potato Head is probably her strongest video yet with Tag, You're It/Milk and Cookies in a close second.

Yo GagaGaga
5 minutes ago, Gaga is Mine said:

#Justice4Cake

its not getting a video sadly, only songs on the standard edition 

blackstar

MPH, TYI/MC, Carousel and Pity Party are my favourites.

I like Soap in double feature video but I do not like Training Wheels

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Yo GagaGaga
1 minute ago, blackstar said:

MPH, TYI/MC, Carousel and Pity Party are my favourites.

I like Soap in double feature video but I do not like Training Wheels

yeah, I love the song Training Wheels but the video seemed kind of random and didn't really show any deeper meaning to the song like all of her other videos do

Versace
1 hour ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

landscape-1462808971-melaniemartinez.gif

There's only one more video coming out (Mad Hatter) for the Cry Baby era, and since right now there's just enough videos to fill the max amount on the poll option let's vote to see which one is the fan favorite

Apparently after MH MV , she will reveal the title of the next album and possibly a hint to the release date. 

Justice for the deluxe tracks though, they deserve videos, even if as double features.  

Irrelevant

I like all except Crybaby, Alphabet Boy, and Training Wheels.

Crybaby and Alphabet Boy just were way too weird to me (even though thats the point rly)

Training Wheels was confusing and only watched it two times

9 minutes ago, Versace said:

Apparently after MH MV , she will reveal the title of the next album and possibly a hint to the release date. 

I bet its called Wonderland, because she said it will be in Crybabies neighborhood and the people inside it. She also said they're would be a specific place in the neighborhood. (I think school becuz she was bullied a lot there, which could lead to lots of songs.)

SOMEBODY DO A CRYBABY MEGARATE PLZ

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig

Okay so I voted for a few...

I really loved Mrs. Potato Head though. It made me feel things, and I think it would do that same with a lot of people. Also the lyrics in that song are amazing and creative.

Man, I can't wait for the Mad Hatter video! I hope she spends all her budget and the rest of her time on that one to make something really special. A song inspired by Alice In Wonderland has to be fantastic!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
19 minutes ago, Versace said:

8 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

I bet its called Wonderland, because she said it will be in Crybabies neighborhood and the people inside it. She also said they're would be a specific place in the neighborhood. (I think school becuz she was bullied a lot there, which could lead to lots of songs.)

I think you're onto something with the next album's theme and where it is set...

Spoiler

And I'd know...

13962774_1482241395124343_72081653023021

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Irrelevant
19 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I think you're onto something with the next album's theme and where it is set...

Hide contents

And I'd know...

13962774_1482241395124343_72081653023021

Mind=blown

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived