💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poker Face or Perfect Illusion?

Highway10

Featured Posts

I've never liked Poker Face. Her singles didn't get interesting until Paparazzi. Perfect Illusion, meanwhile, is an absolute banger. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy
24 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I've never liked Poker Face. Her singles didn't get interesting until Paparazzi. Perfect Illusion, meanwhile, is an absolute banger. 

This. Also the fact that she pronounces "show him what i've got" as "dow him.." gets on my nerves every time i hear it.

đŸ‡ŹđŸ‡·

Pacify Him

As much as I love Perfect Illusion, Poker Face wins this round for me.

I’m getting on your nerves

1 hour ago, Slade said:

Perfect Illusion, honestly. I still don't get the hate for it. It's a f***ing banger.

same, Perfect Illusion is like the bomb. It's my car driving song. I just turn it up so ****ing loud and sing at the top of my lungs not caring who can hear me

the replies here are abomination :gum:

seriously? 

i cant :giveup: 

#justiceforpokerfacehericonicsinglebyredonebestpopdanceelectronicsingleofalltime

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Tomiel25

Perfect ilusion by so far, i never like poker face just the bridge

i can't speak english but i can if you like

GagaUnderYou

I was obsessed with Poker Face and the music video when it came out. Perfect Illusion was a growing but I get an adrenaline rush when I hear it now which I don't get with PF. 

Anderson123

As much as I enjoy Perfect Illusion now, obviously Poker Face. It's where it all started for me and it's such a great song to play at a party. 

1 hour ago, Assarrai said:

Why would you compare Gagas best single to one of her worst. I haven't heard PI in months, and I play PF at Least every week. 

This. Tnx

lifeasgeorge

tumblr_mr0j0jZ2nE1stjkr4o1_500.gif

The moment my gay ass became a Gaga stan :air:

Spoiler

also the moment I realized I was gay :hor:

Spoiler

Perfect Illusion is still a BOP though, I just remember seeing this scene and it was the first time my weave was snatched and I think we all remember the first time Gaga snatched our weaves :firega:

live and let live

Was difficult to choose, but I'm in love with PI more :giveup:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

I think I prefer Perfect Illusion, but it's close. Part of me wants to choose Poker Face because of the nostalgia, but I think I enjoy PI more.

Archived