asana15

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy
5 minutes ago, SCAR 97 said:

I bet those are Italian cookies...

They look like macarons

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Schwerk

Love how she instantly bounds with women she's never met before. She's the kindest spirit. Also this is as sexy as it is cute. She probably felt like a kid in a candy store haha.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Teal Ambition

Yummy macarons :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AlexanderLevi2
42 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Wait.. Models eat? confused.gif

Seriously?

I thought we were over this "joke" years ago. Guess we are still little kids :awkney:

Currently listening to Joanne

Letmelivemylife

I swear Italian women are the freakin sweetest women ever. As a side note, after this pic we need to find gaga a gf haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, Marjol said:

Love how she instantly bounds with women she's never met before. She's the kindest spirit. Also this is as sexy as it is cute. She probably felt like a kid in a candy store haha.

Exactly. I had someone ask "do you think gaga really truly loves her fans as much as she says she does?". I paused for a moment and said "yeah without a doubt. It's a deep to her core maternal type of love. She has a rare gift in that she's able to totally and completely bond with someone like she's known them her whole life when she could've met them just 5 minutes prior". There was some footage from the btw ball where gaga had invited a girl up on stage and apparently she went to gently hold gaga's hand while she was sitting next to her because gaga turned and said "sweetheart I need both hands to play piano but you can lay your head right here." She turned and gently laid her head on gaga's shoulder and gaga gently kissed the top of her head. If that isn't love, idk what is. They shared not one speck of DNA and yet gaga was tender and affectionate with her like she was her own flesh and blood

Rebel Heart

Generous queen feeding the starving :diane:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Bette Davis

I love how wherever she goes, she is so sooo loving, thoughtful and generous with those she meets :flutter: 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

I love how wherever she goes, she is so sooo loving, thoughtful and generous with those she meets  

Exactly. That's why I get so hurt when people say nasty things about her. She's been nothing but good to us. She could've said "security!!!! Clear these people away from my hotel" but she didn't. Instead she chooses to send us pizza and goodies because she knows we must be starving from waiting. She could've said "security!!!! Make sure they stand X number of feet away from me at all times" but she didn't. She chooses to shower us in hugs and kisses and I love yous when she sees us. She could've said "My hip is killing me. I'm cancelling the tour" but she didn't. She chose to push on until she HAD to cancel the rest of the tour to have surgery. I remember Cynthia saying that the first thing gaga asked after surgery was "tell my monsters I love them". And the critics say she doesn't love us 🙄. She could've said "I don't give a **** about my fans" but she didn't. She chooses to love us with every fiber of her being. 

Archived