• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
2 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Eyonce

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

Is that a disease?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
9 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

Exactly, he's wrong. She's not a legend yet. 

Wayyyy more so than Britney...and I've seen her a lot on this thread....

artpoprebellion

I don't understand people calling Beyoncé overrated. She can sing, she can dance, her visuals are immaculate, her music is amazing, she's stunning. I just don't. see. what's. not. to love.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Artpoop said:

I made sure to go through this whole thread to make sure no one had already defended against this and no one had so :grr::grr::grr:

VOCAAALLSS 

Also, he did the majority of his songwring on his own and I think saying it's mediocre is giving way too little credit considering how large his discography is. 

NOT OVERATED AT ALL. 

Im only like 75% bitter but you're entitled to have your opinions. I just love Bowie so much. 

If this is consider 'amazing' I don't know what's 'okay', rihanna has some good vocally performances as well but we all know she's a bad live singer. Male singers get away much more easily for their singing ability, If lady gaga ever came out performing sounding like this ^ pawsdownlittlemonsters and ATRL OGH would have a field day. He's nobodys Beyonce, Christina or Whitney when it comes to live singing, he's Miley at best. 

And now to his song writing, take a look at space oddity lyrics, sound like its been literally written by a fifth grader http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/david+bowie/space+oddity_20036711.html

Thomas P
1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

Disease in the pop industry, yes.

Oh I understand. So it's the disease that Britney has? Poor thing.

Good thing Beyoncé got her shots. She'll never be touched by the curse that is being talentless.

John Wayne
Just now, Thomas P said:

Oh I understand. So it's the disease that Britney has? Poor thing.

Good thing Beyoncé got her shots. She'll never be touched by the curse that is being talentless.

Never said Beyonce was talentless, she's EXTREMELY overrated 

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Madonna and David Bowie. they were unique visually but vocally :awkney: but they have some pretty great songs/album I'll admit. 

also The Beach Boys>>>the Beatles :staymad:

1 hour ago, Artpoop said:

I made sure to go through this whole thread to make sure no one had already defended against this and no one had so :grr::grr::grr:

VOCAAALLSS 

Also, he did the majority of his songwring on his own and I think saying it's mediocre is giving way too little credit considering how large his discography is. 

NOT OVERATED AT ALL. 

Im only like 75% bitter but you're entitled to have your opinions. I just love Bowie so much. 

I never really heard his music and this is ok just not my taste

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Never said Beyonce was talentless, she's EXTREMELY overrated 

200_s.gif

Archived