Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Overrated Legends

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ok so we all know theres countless factors at play that influence how successful someone is and how long they last. Even Labels who plan out things very detailed for an artist dont really ever know for sure what will work out

Basically, the most deserving and most hardworking are not always the most successful

So, which legends do you think are most overrated and not worthy to be legends?

I say The Beatles! I give them props for writing their own music and coming up with a new sound...

But i find their success an exageration. They may have come up with a new sound but their vocals were pretty mediocre and quite frankly i dont like 75% of their hits :rip: 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I say The Beatles! I give them props for writing their own music and coming up with a new sound...

But i find their success an exageration. They may have come up with a new sound but their vocals were pretty mediocre and quite frankly i dont like 75% of their hits

tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_500.gif

PartySick

This is a mess waiting to happen :rip:

I just want to interject for a bit to ask people to keep their comments constructive :sweat:

I'd say Elvis. His rock n' roll sound was pretty much already present on the music scene, he just took it into white folks' homes in the form of a good looking Mississippi boy :oprah: You can't deny his daring though. At the time, they weren't even allowed to show him from the waist down 'cause he was considered too sexually provocative.

I wonder what they would've thought of Gaga :giggle:

🖤

David Bowie, he sounded awful live, and his song-writing was mediocre at best. But he was unique in style so I'll give him that. 

DelusionalGaga

Mariah Carey tbh. Sure,  she has an amazing range,  but her songs are super cheesy and really nothing special :nails:

Reality
4 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

The Beatles.

Edit: Woops, didn't even read the OP but you also said "The Beatles".

7 minutes ago, Economy said:

But i find their success an exageration. They may have come up with a new sound but their vocals were pretty mediocre and quite frankly i dont like 75% of their hits :rip: 

3c40b424-89e2-4bbc-86e0-a3f6812356b2.gif3c40b424-89e2-4bbc-86e0-a3f6812356b2.gif3c40b424-89e2-4bbc-86e0-a3f6812356b2.gif3c40b424-89e2-4bbc-86e0-a3f6812356b2.gif3c40b424-89e2-4bbc-86e0-a3f6812356b2.gif3c40b424-89e2-4bbc-86e0-a3f6812356b2.gif3c40b424-89e2-4bbc-86e0-a3f6812356b2.gif3c40b424-89e2-4bbc-86e0-a3f6812356b2.gif3c40b424-89e2-4bbc-86e0-a3f6812356b2.gif

🃏🖤👹

Katsuki Bakugo

9/10 they didn't invent the sound themselves at all... the production team handed it to them from somewhere else they stole it from. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

tbh Madonna

she's just very weak vocally imo

3 minutes ago, ZombieMirror said:

IT STARTS WITH M..:stalkga:

are you okay?

acFOYF9.gif

Katsuki Bakugo
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This is a mess waiting to happen :rip:

I just want to interject for a bit to ask people to keep their comments constructive :sweat:

I'd say Elvis. His rock n' roll sound was pretty much already present on the music scene, he just took it into white folks' homes in the form of a good looking Mississippi boy :oprah: You can't deny his daring though. At the time, they weren't even allowed to show him from the waist down 'cause he was considered too sexually provocative.

I wonder what they would've thought of Gaga :giggle:

Burn the witch! Comes to mind.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Reality
Just now, Economy said:

2 against 1 :neyde: 

But I'm sure the majority of people would disagree 

tumblr_inline_n9sz2ppEoS1r2q32v.giftumblr_inline_n9sz2ppEoS1r2q32v.giftumblr_inline_n9sz2ppEoS1r2q32v.gif

🃏🖤👹

Archived