💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga have a sense of fashion?

Impostor

Featured Posts

yourfaves

every time I log into GGD after being gone for several weeks I'm instantly reminded of why I never come on here anymore.  seriously hit that log off button and go get some air and a hobby.

Jenniferella

I get where you're coming from, sometimes it just seems like she doesn't care anymore and her fashion is not her it-thing anymore. I can understand that too.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Impostor
2 minutes ago, yourfaves said:

every time I log into GGD after being gone for several weeks I'm instantly reminded of why I never come on here anymore.  seriously hit that log off button and go get some air and a hobby.

Calm down tbh. I didn't mean to get people angry :flop:

She has better fashion sense than some of the pop stars she's often compared to. :sis: 

FreePalestine

Impostor
4 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

So you need to always be in avant-garde haute couture to have a sense of fashion??

giphy.gif

No

giphy.gif

Oriane
37 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

One day we see her wearing ripped jeans and a top. The other day she's wearing 10 inch heels and a leather jacket.

What's wrong with that ? Fashion is not just about wearing the last Chanel at 10.000$.

To answer the question, of course she does. She knows what to wear, how and how it could relate to what she does on the side, musically or artistically. And it's not just her team. She has always worked closely with them. And she already did it before having an actual team.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

PartySick
41 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

@Goosey when is yo man Donald gonna push the "launch nuclear weapons" button, I want this to end

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

42 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

Sometimes I think Gaga has no sense of fashion or she simply doesn't care about fashion enough.

During Carpool Karaoke she did say the point was to be unfashionable ;) 

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion but I can't wait for Brandon Maxwell's era to be over. When Nicola was the one doing the job I was living like everyday...

Archived