đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

other

"The Talk" discuss Gaga crying on CBS

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

None of these ladies are any where near as famous as Gaga so I don't think are are evaluating her fairly. 

That awkward moment when Gaga is more famous than all 6 of those women combined... but whatever, promo is promo :golfclap:

mister max
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I can watch it

oh I can't :( could you kinda say what they said?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

RichAssPiss

It does seem odd to me how much her answer has changed on this topic. During "Inside the Outside" she said she goes out in New York all the time and would not let fame stop her from having a normal life. She also used to say she would never live in L.A. Maybe the change in locale accounts for this?

Edonis

They didn't really say anything bad at all? Mostly words of encouragement? :huh:

Although that guest seemed like she was mocking Gaga with the pronunciation of her name and the fact that she insisted that Gaga was "going through something" :grr:

Katie14
9 minutes ago, mister max said:

oh I can't :( could you kinda say what they said?

They played the segment where Gaga talks about how she misses people and cries. They said they understand how she feels. They talked about their own experiences with fame.  Reba said that she lives her life and goes to restaurants and public places and Gaga is welcome to hang out with her and her friends. Another woman said that Gaga thinks she cant just going out as Stefani Germanotta but she should just take off the makeup, not go as Lady Gaga and go to Starbucks if she wants to. "The problem is feeling that she can't do it...if I you [to Reba] can do it she can". Another women talked about how people always want to know the most random and superficial things about her (herself, not Gaga).  

Archived