she won't be singing Poker Face in jean shorts. She wouldn't dare:madge:

latest?cb=20140505184305 

Ra ra oo la la! :lolga:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
2 hours ago, MiddleZone said:

I don't think people should be obsessed with having CrazyGa back. Let her do what she wants to do for now. I guess if she went back rn, people would miss her 'quiet personal era'.

new to the fanbase and yet speaking the truth :golfclap:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Evan Peters
4 hours ago, Lava said:

she was a perfect role model wearing fake horns on her face singing born this way at the grammys. try again ! 

tumblr_n6wjun5qd11tvkgeto1_500.gif

what does any of that have to do with being a role model? are you guys purposely this dense lmao 

i doubt gaga gives a **** whether you want her to wear crazy things or not. That ship sailed at the end of the Born This Way Era. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Queen Gloria
5 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

How is this "CrazyGa" :oprah: 

You see someone like Selena Gomez walking the streets in **** like this? 

FATCAT
5 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

She needs a full comeback at the superbowl, but we all know it's gonna be predictably normal.

If she doesn't have a meat-dress moment at the superbowl, I'm going to be livid. Every year passed by with speculation "How would Gaga rock the superbowl?" and now we're just hoping she has choreography.

Purr more, hiss less.

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, LDR said:

But I have to ask myself: is she bringing it back because she wants to or because she knows she has lost the interest of some fans without the extravagant fashion? 

I'd say it's because she wants too. Gaga will always have an element of quirk. That's just who she is. Gaga without quirk is like a zebra without stripes. "Crazy ga" never left. She's just been quietly tucked away. A green chameleon will always be a green chameleon no matter how many times it changes its colors

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

KleinGa
6 hours ago, Red said:

Let me get real for a second, it kinda worries me tbh. Gaga said in a recent interview the clothes she wear reflect the state of mind she is in, she said she used to wear "crazy clothes" and talk things in metaphors to reflect the complicated way she was feeling and now she wasn't feeling like dressing crazy because she wasn't feeling complicated. I am not complaining but seeing her in more extravagant clothes makes me go like "hmmmmmmm girl is u ok"

She also used to say during the Fame era she wore bangs (really low bangs) because she felt insecure but when she developed a relationship with her fans, she felt less insecure and left the bangs.

So later when I saw her in bangs during BTW/ ARTPOP eras

I was like

GURRRRRLLLLLL You good?

tonythewitch
7 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

So would you say Gaga was being "CrazyGa" during the cheek to cheek era just because she was wearing heels :lolly: ?

she had some pretty cray cray looks during C2C

Hyperballad

Mama thirsty for Mama to serve Mama looks while performing come to Mama at the Mama ball lookin like a Mama while she sings Ma Ma Ma Ma 

Monster Voices

We are getting desperate tbh. We see one or two outfits that are not shorts and a t-shirt and start getting excited. Those are still pretty normal guys. But I hope for CrazyGa to be back as well.

Forever and Always!

Archived