throwback

Your favorite Gaga memories?

sara57

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

I'm a fan since Feb 2014, so: 

3) G.U.Y. music video release

2) AHS: Hotel premier. I was beyond slayed tbh

1) Oscars 2015. Iconic moment. I was so, so proud of her.

1. the first time i ever saw poker face was 7am before school. i already kinda listened to her. but this time with the video..i got goosebumps. then i downloaded the fame album for myself. 

2. this is pretty special. i am from the USA & i traveled to greece in 2009, my senior year. my group was staying in a small hotel somewhere in the countryside & there was another teenage school group there, but from greece. two of my friends and i made plans to hang out with some of the greek kids that night. we walked up to their hotel room & i stopped & heard something softly. i put my ear to a door & heard one of the greek schoolgirls singing along to just dance. i felt so small in that moment and so touched that it was 2009 & lady gaga was effecting ppl. she is truly a magical person. 

3. when BTW the song dropped at midnight i listened to it & cried. finally an anthem for all of us LGBTQ youth of this generation. 

4. the first time i watched ARTRAVE on the yahoo stream i cried. the second time i got my boyfriend to watch the whole thing with me on a huge flatscreen & choice speakers. we got really stoned & he said artrave was amazing.

Letmelivemylife

Definitely going to the Monsterball. It was like I had finally found the perfect pair of jeans that fit just right haha. It was like I was amongst my family. I was home. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

1. When she made eye contact with me for a solid 30 seconds during Gypsy at the ArtRave :giveup:  This was also on my 16th birthday :giveup::giveup:

2. Watching the Bad Romance video for the first time on in my bedroom closet so my parents wouldn't hear (at the time youtube was banned in my house and I didn't have headphones lmfao)

3. 2010 VMAs, just...god

imnotyourbabe10

Can't pick a top three so instead I went with some "themes"

1. Live Performances I've attended: The Monster Ball in theater venue (1/10/10); Lollapalooza (8/6/10); The Monster Ball in an arena (2/28/11); ArtRave (7/11/14). :rockstar:

2. Hyped by Her: BTW release; PI Release; her hip-hop moments; AP Release; AHS, SXSW Performance. :firega:

3. Activist Moments: Love Trumps Hate iconic pic; VMAs; TIHTY; BWTF; LGBTQ activism. :diane:

So many more...what a tough question to answer! 

(And of course discovering this awesome site, GGD!  All your memes and inside jokes are beautiful :hug: )

1. When Judas came out. It was 3am in my country and I continued 2 hours after that. A night to never forget.

2. Watching her live for the first time (although it was an online stream). It felt unreal.

3. The first times I listened to the Bad romance acoustic version.

1- BTWB when Gaga broke her hip. It was a sad memory as Gaga was hurt, but I remember holding my mom and crying during the finale and what Gaga said touched me and I still remember it like it was yesterday, since that night I feel closer to Gaga. It was my mom's favourite concert ever and a special night for her too.

2. The Artrave in Quebec city when Gaga couldn't believe she was singing in front of 100 000+ people and we were all wearing blinking red lights and it was just a perfect night.

3. At the 2009 vmas when she sang Paparazzi, because it was the first time Gaga slayed me.

special mention to the moment when she yelled Yeahhhhhh or when sang a bit of born this way for the first time at the 2010 vmas 

MiddleZone

I'm not a long-term hardcore fan, I've literally gone from like 10 to 100 in the last couple of weeks, but I have very fond memories of The Edge of Glory and it reminds me of a very happy time in my life.

GagaTheExplorer

the first time I heard her (just dance on early 2008)

grammys 2011

artrave live stream from paris (yahoo event 2014)

Spoiler

she has never come to my country and she never will, so that was the closest thing I have ever had of a concert of her

Archived