💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When does Gaga typically announce tours?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

I am planning on going to Cali some time next year.  I saw her in Vegas at BTWB and thought she was incredible.  I love Cali so it would be amazing to see her at Staples Center.  I just need to plan it out.   Should she announce date any time time soon?  

I notice The Weeknd and Bruno announced their tours shortly after their album releases.  

Anastasia
39 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

ooh there ain't no other way

Zi0M50J.jpg

Where can I find the original video of this? :toofunny:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

He8MyHeart

Probably around SB time though I'd love if it was this month. A little Christmas surprise for us :excited2:

Anastasia
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

lmao I thought the filter was added by a fan :sharon: dying

Thank you!

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

ElectricAlley

Commercial break immediately following SB performance. (Honestly I'm truly not ready for the stress this tour is gonna cause me :giveup:)

high heeled fem
10 hours ago, DeathEater said:

I am planning on going to Cali some time next year.  I saw her in Vegas at BTWB and thought she was incredible.  I love Cali so it would be amazing to see her at Staples Center.  I just need to plan it out.   Should she announce date any time time soon?  

I notice The Weeknd and Bruno announced their tours shortly after their album releases.  

OMG I'm going to Cali too next year and would die to see her there!!! ( im not from 🇺🇸) 

Archived